18

XANDER POV

"So, what do you need me for?" I asked with as nonchalant tone as I could muster whilst stepped into Alexic's office room. My brother, whom was taller with more muscles than me was busy typing, focused on his laptop. A small crease appeared between his brows as he sank into his job.

He mentioned me to sit across him with his head as he continued with his work. He remained silent after that. I snort and went to seated across him and deliberatey kicked the table make him jump from the seat. I smirk when he let out a loud groan of frustration and stop with whatever he is doing.

The wind from the open window was blowing on my face as I waited. I turn my head and let out a long breath. He was wasting my time.

I shook my head and trained my eyes over to examined him. His blonde hair hanging in his bluish eyes a bit. My lips curled upwards into a smirk as I leaned over to untied the red ribbon that bound his long hair and had made him let out a growl of warning to me as he running his fingers through their length with annoyance.

"Just cut them off. I'd prefer short hair" I commented as I shrugs my shoulder and leaned my back against the seat.

Alexic snorted as he tied his hair in a ponytail tightly to keep it from getting in his way. "Like hell Callum will let me" he exclaimed annoyingly but his eyes glittered with excitement as the creamy texture of his skin had flushed to rosiness.

He must have thought of his dear mate right now.

My body shivered. The last time I walked into their house near the pack house was around 2 month ago. Let say, I've seen something scene that I shouldn't see and that is the most scaring thing I've ever witnessed. I do not intend to see or remember it anymore.

"Whatever. So..?" I raised my brows, getting into real business. Alexic sighed heavily, raking his hair through his hair as he looked at me.

I couldn't tell if it was a sigh of relief or for lucklessness. Nevertheless, he just sighed.

"When will you tell me about your mate?" He raised his brows. He had a wild look in his eyes whilst wearing a fierce expression.

Well, I didn't understand why he was upset over a petty matter such as this. I stifled a yawn as I eyed him seriously. "That is all?" I shrugged nonchalantly as I yawned boorishly, bared my sharp teeth.

Alexic's brows furrowing at that and his lips went into a thin line before he open his mouth again. "Bitch, I should have known before everyone else and eh, for a record, I'm not sulking" he merely huffed in slight sulk as he turning his head away and focus on his laptop.

I roll my eyes at his childishness. He was 28 for Goddes sake.

I stood up and walked over to pressed my back against the wall with arms crossed over my chest, facing him.

"He is perfect" I simply stated as I watch his reaction. Alexic looked up at me, his eyes filled with utter adoration for a moment before it faded.

"Then he should have rejected you"

I growled at him when I saw his eyes twinkling mischievously with funny look on his face.

"What? You've got a bad reputation. Don't let me list all of them at once" he said defensively as he took in my sullen expression.

"So.. how will you manage of your first time to experience sex?" He smiled teasingly as raised a quizzical brows at me.

"Scram"

He got on my nerves when he laughs afterward.

"Just because I'm still virgin doesn't mean I don't know how to handle my first time with Aden" my voice was harsh as I twitched and felt myself close my eyes since my nerves were on the edge. I felt annoyance at being teased.