17

UNEDITED

Xander POV

I'm horny

I placed my hand on my jeans to adjusted my hard on.

I was currently watching my mate, my little mouse's face filled with seriousness as he write down the note from the board.

I smirk. Naughtily I leaned over to lifts his chin and brushed my rough fingers over his lips to which making him hissed cutely at me.

Asking to get spanked, are we?

"When will we bend our little one over and fuck him senseless?"

My wolf, Xye say through my head. Idiot.

"Be patient you dumbass" I reply him grumpily. "Our mate still doesn't know about our world"

"Idiot" I muttered when Xye blocked me off afterwards.

My mate suddenly turned his head to me and narrowed his beautiful eyes. "Execuse me? I'm far from being an idiot" he sounded slightly offended. Damn that stupid mutt-wolf.

"Shut up you prick! You know everyone can smell your arousal right?" Xye retorded then blocked me for second time.

"I'm sorry" I hurriedly say to my little mouse then hear a gasp rippled through the class whilst everyone, including the teacher looking at my direction. Considering their expression pattern, they probably didn't expect the magic words to come out of my mouth.

I tried not to let my irritation show by growling so I just glare at all of them which  making their body shivered and continued to do what they were doing earlier.

My mate seemed a little annoyed but nodded his head then continued to writing down the note.

"You are so whipped"

My stupid cousin, Brow say through my head. I frowned and snapped my head toward him. He was sitting behind my mate. I gave him a warning look when a triumphant smile appeared on his face. So what if I'm whipped? Aden is mine.

Mine

This time, a sudden flare of possesiveness erupts through me when I have got an itchy rage all over my chest. My little mouse is mine.

"Becareful Xander. Alexic won't like you to exposing us, not until Aden knows the truth"

Brow's word snapping me but yes, he was right. My brother, whom is the leader of the pack won't allow it. Brother or not, he would break my bones into pieces if I ever dare to break the pack rules.

Well, if any of you haven't noticed. I'm half human. I'm a creatures that you thing is just a fairy tale. I'm a werewolf. It's not like I care if you don't believe me. Well, just saying.

Aden is my mate. He was my other half. A perfect other half to my soul. Each werewolf have a mate. Mates are our destination that chosen by our god-moon goddess. But of course we could get rejected by our mates. Since I've never been tnrough it, I can't tell how the feel is like and I wouldn't feel it since I won't let my precious mate have the thought of reject me. Werewolves have a lot of abilities. To be able to hear every single thing from a distance is one of them. We healed very fast, more faster than you could have blink your eyes and apart from mouths, we communicate through our heads. Mind-link was what we called it.

Got it?

No?

Just googled it. I'd rather watch my little mouse cute ass than explaining everything instead.

"Office"

Familiar graucous voice spoke up through my head makes my body went stiff. My brother. My alpha. Alpha of Thunderstorm pack. Pftt...stupid name is it? Don't laugh. It's better than Thundercats.

My brother, Alexic should breaking that kind of habit. A habits that likes to order people around. At least he could say please. Was it too hard?

I rose abruptly to my feet making everyone got frightened due to my sudden actions. I don't care but when I realized even my mate was looking at me with his eyes glinted with a dispassionate curiousity, I bent down to whisper apologize in his ear.

My little mouse's breath came in shallow gasps when I have taken this opportunity to blew in his earlobe.

"I will be back as soon as possible. If I didn't, see me at place where I have brought you yesterday. I swear little mouse. This time if you didn't showing up, I will bend you over my laps and spanked you. Hard" I emphasize the last sentence to let my little mate know that I wasn't kidding around. My tone isn't hard but there is promise in it. My little mouse should have known better. By saying that, I straighten myself with a warm glow of satisfaction across my face watching my little mate looked away, blushing.

As I stepped out of class, I felt myself blushing too.

Sorry for the mistakes.

Too short? Sorry.....

Btw, don't forget to read my new story. (I'm His)