DLWW Chapter 12

Chapter 12: Lu Family’s Eldest Brother Came out of the Closet

Samoyeds were a dog breed that got very close to humans, so seeing his Little Pudding smile foolishly at the unsolicited visitor, Lu Chenghe didn’t take notice of it. At this moment, seeing Little Pudding bare his fangs, Lu Chenghe thought that this heavy-handed and heavy-footed guy had hurt Little Pudding so he promptly stepped forward to push that guy away, picked up Little Pudding from the car, and put it on the ground.

As soon as he was set on the ground, Zuo Ning pounced toward Lu Chenghe’s body at once. He needed to let this man know just how much Lu Chenghe loves him to dispel any thoughts of carrying him away!

As long as he was at home, Little Pudding was particularly sticky toward himself so seeing Little Pudding’s movements, he very naturally picked it up. This made Lu Chenghan who was on the side repeatedly blink, this image of his second brother holding a pet was really too illegal, ah! It was simply something to remember for the rest of his life. But looking at it, it somehow had a kind of indescribably harmonious feeling. Could it be that handsome men looked good no matter what?

However, that dog’s expression when it carelessly glanced over seemed worth thinking over a bit: “Second brother, it seems like your house’s dog just looked at me like it was pleased with itself and was looking down on me!” He really couldn’t understand, he could unexpectedly understand such a complex expression and furthermore, he saw it from a dog’s eyes!

Lu Chenghe didn’t even turn his head back and sneered: “Even a dog looks down on you, what use are you?”

Lu Chenghan’s mouth twitched. In his heart, he thought ‘this dog is your heart’s treasure, so naturally, anything about it is good to you’. Silently cursing in his heart, he immediately gave his car keys to a maid on the side, then followed behind Lu Chenghe like the wind as they went inside. The steward on the side smiled as he stepped forward: “Does young fourth still want black tea?”

Lu Chenghan took a seat on the sofa in a way that completely lacked beauty and leaned against it. Hugging a cushion, he smiled as he nodded to the steward: “Yep yep! Also bring some chestnut cake, part of it is to eat now and part of it is for me to take away later. My friend’s birthday is coming up and in a moment, I’m going to bring it to them. The chestnut cake from home is a must, it make them look forward to birthdays every year.”

Seeing that the young masters have all grown up, the steward affectionately smiled and immediately turned around to go find the kitchen supervisor.

Lu Chenghe coldly shot a glance at him: “This isn’t a restaurant.” After speaking, he swept his eyes over Little Pudding who he was hugging to his chest: “That’s Little Pudding’s cushion, it’s not a pillow.”

Lu Chenghan’s mouth twitched and twitched: “Second brother, to you, am I inferior to the dog in your arms!? If you didn’t steal the workers, I could just go and find eldest brother if I wanted to eat!”

Zuo Ning quickly got up and faced Lu Chenghan: “Awoo!” You have to be inferior!

Lu Chenghan was immediately overjoyed [1]: “Look at how stingy your house’s dog is! I took a cushion and it even yelled at me. Come, come, come. Your cushion will be returned to you.” While speaking, he placed the cushion by his own leg and while facing Little Pudding, he patted the cushion.

Zuo Ning endured the urge to roll his eyes and he also didn’t howl anymore. Picking a comfortable position on Lu Chenghe’s body, he laid down and stopped moving.

Seeing that the puppy paid no attention to him, Lu Chenghan couldn’t help but want to go and poke it [2]. In the end, before he had even touched the dog, he was slapped by his own second brother. Stroking the back of his hurt hand, he had just started to think that he was wronged when he saw his second brother’s expression and began laughing mischievously: “If you don’t want me to tease it then I won’t. Second brother, I’m telling you, something major happened at home!”