Chapter 35.2

Chapter 35.2 — [This Time I Licked Twice] The Feral Dog Turned into a Little Prince

It wasn’t until they had sat in the car that Zuo Ning reached out a paw and patted Lu Chenghe in the stomach, “Awoo.” These clothes are not something I made dirty, you came over and hugged me yourself.

Lu Chenghe pinched his paw. Other than being filthy, the hair between the claws had a trace of red. It should be from pieces of rock and stone that accidentally scratched him and broke the skin. When running at home, the bits of rock on the lawn had all been dealt with beforehand. But now it was during shooting the movie that this happened. Lu Chenghe’s heart was inevitably somewhat uncomfortable.

Looking at that simple-minded little thing lying on him grinning and foolishly happy, he couldn’t help but ask, “Do you like filming?”

Zuo Ning looked at Lu Chenghe blankly, how was he supposed to answer this? Speaking of liking it, actually, it was okay. He only considered shooting movies as a type of work although he could also gossip while he was at it. The entertainment circle was also quite interesting. If he didn’t like it, other than sticking to Lu Chenghe all day, he doesn’t know what else to do. After a while, he wasn’t sure whether it would produce a type of self-loathing.

Lu Chenghe was still single now. In any case, Zuo Ning was still able to persuade himself into being naive for a bit and stick to him more to nurture their feelings. However, sooner or later, Lu Chenghe will marry and have children. No matter how he fostered these feelings he could still only be Lu Chenghe’s pet. And at that time, when what he had invested in could no longer be completely considered his, then how would he live out the rest of his days?

Therefore, Zuo Ning normally played around and made ruckus, drank and ate. Drifting along day after day, he dared not think too deeply about the future. “Future,” this word was truly too terrible for him. He was afraid that if he thought too much, he would not be able to pull himself out of it. He might as well properly cherish the present.

Lu Chenghe saw Little Pudding’s foolish appearance and helplessly petted him. As a result, his entire hand was full of mud. Remembering the question he had asked him, he inevitably felt like he didn’t know whether to laugh or cry, “Even though I asked, you also can’t understand. Forget it, since your expression doesn’t show any sign of rejection, then we’ll just take it as proof that you like it. Since you like it, then just go and do it.”

Although he wasn’t very happy that he had injured himself in order to film the movie, but dogs can’t speak anyways. Since he hadn’t shown any signs of rejection, then at the very least, it proved that he was willing. Regarding his family’s Little Pudding’s disposition, if he really didn’t like something, he reckoned he would pretend to be all kinds of stupid, acting dumb and being disobedient, just like when he was when previously training.

Therefore Lu Chenghe gave up on thoughts of refusing to take on films in the future. Since he liked it, then he’ll just let him do whatever makes him happy. Only that he still felt that the redness on that little paw in his palm was a bit unsightly.

Back at home, Lu Chenghe did not let Little Pudding dirty the floor. In any case he was dirty himself so he simply carried Little Pudding up to the second floor. Letting the maid bathe him and give him a scrub, Lu Chenghe also returned to the bedroom to wash up.

Even though the maid was very meticulous and careful as she washed him and would also massage him very comfortably, Zuo Ning still preferred being washed by Lu Chenghe. As he stood in the bathtub getting scrubbed, he heard the sounds of a shower from Lu Chenghe’s bathroom. Zuo Ning couldn’t help snorting, hmph, he didn’t even give him a bath before being unable to stand it and going to wash himself first.