Chapter 46.2

Chapter 46.2 — Hardworking Pudding

Chu Hang crouched on the ground, gently stroking Little Pudding. The other girl holding the Shiba tried to intercede. “I wonder what’s on the agenda for today. These dogs aren’t our own, if they start making a ruckus it’ll be hard for us to handle.”

He Cheng laughingly replied. “Relax. These dogs were provided by the show. Their owners are all in the staff room over there. There won’t be any big problems.”

The girl smiled and crouched down to play with the little Shiba. Females rarely disliked these kinds of pets. When they saw a furry mass they just want to hold it in their arms and knead it. Especially since these little guys were very obedient. If she wasn’t so busy with work and flying around all year round, she would’ve liked to raise one.

When He Cheng finished speaking he seemed to carelessly talk to Chu Hang again. “But brother Hang’s dog wasn’t provided by the show. The owner didn’t come so you better be careful. From its disposition, it seems to be very vicious.”

Chu Hang stood up and smiled at He Cheng. “Don’t worry. If this little fellow really decides to cause trouble, I’m afraid that the entire crew will need to apologise to his owner.”

The female star only began to gain popularity in the last two years. Her fame was definitely not as high as the other two so she just silently stayed on the side and acted like she was deaf. When He Cheng heard Chu Hang’s words, the smile on his face remained unchanged as if he did not understand the hidden meaning.

When Zuo Ning heard what Chu Hang said, he returned to his senses. He couldn’t put his finger on the unpleasantness of the previous sentence but there were hidden thorns in every word. Still, wasn’t it bad that Chu Hang provoked this guy already?

But Zuo Ning didn’t know the inside story. The matter was caused by Little Pudding. He Cheng had a devoted fanbase. Even a change of hairstyle could land him on the hot searches. He was flattered and indulged in the industry and he was also one of the top two in his company. He was already considered a money tree and many resources were spent on him. Most of the time the company gave him whatever he wanted.

Now that He Cheng had been invited onto such a popular reality show, he naturally also wanted more screen time. He heard that the show also invited a dog which had acted in two other movies and thought that he and the dog would be one group. He thought that it wouldn’t be an issue, it was just a dog. With his influence, this small request wouldn’t be refused by the production team.

The result was that his manager let him know that the dog was already given to Chu Hang.

He Cheng was not stupid enough to continue after stabbing in two sentences. He knew who the dog belonged to and also heard some rumours. Apparently, this Chu Hang had a very good relationship with eldest young master Lu. Otherwise, why did he set up an entertainment agency with Chu Hang as their biggest star? He Cheng clearly knew that some people couldn’t be provoked. He merely couldn’t control his temper sometimes. In any case, he didn’t cross the line. He knew when to stop.

Chu Hang also didn’t want to continue. They had to shoot together for the whole day. Nowadays celebrities were getting younger and younger. No wonder everyone said that the older entertainment circles were called actors and singers, while the new talents were called stars.

The music started and it signalled their entrance. According to their ranks, Chu Hang would be in the middle. But because there was a girl, each male took the left and right side with the female star in the middle as they walked on set.