Library

TJ and I then went to the library and we went to work. "When the once imprisoned blade is had, the fourth horseman bade, no longer 'bad'. Choices must be made, alone, once the 'mass migration' is born again. The fewer choices made, the more people lost." I recite mentally as we grab some books and head back to a table with a pot of hot coffee, some sugar, and two cups. 

After a bit of exhausting my mental capacity for books, (I thought it could go forever, but I was apparently wrong) TJ pulled out a child's book about King Arthur. "Wait, give that to me please." I demanded eagerly. "Okay... Bit grouchy?" "No, I think I figured something out." I hastily flip through the book to find the page about the king's legendary weapon, Excalibur. "The once imprisoned blade," I murmur. "What?" TJ asks a little concerned. "You know the tale of Excalibur?" I ask as I turn the book around to show him the page of it 'imprisoned' in the medium-sized rock. "Holy-" "TJ! LET'S TRY AND KEEP IT PG! SMOL KIDS ARE READING THIS!!" I yell, without any thought behind was I was saying and earning a fierce "SHH!!" from the librarian.

"That is what I must do," I whisper. "I must find Excalibur, alone, and bring it back here." "Alone? No, I won't let you." "TJ-" "No," his voice gained a razor sharp edge. "I won't lose any more people I love," he says. "TJ, while I would love for you to come with me, I can't let you get hurt mainly because the prophecy says so, and because I love you too." I say, lifting his face so his eyes meet mine.