Morning - Jonah Marais

I woke up with my legs wrapped around Jonah's body. I opened my legs and he smiled with the cutest smile ever.

"Morning Sunshine." he said I smiled and he rubbed his nose against mine and I kissed him softly.

"Morning Wonderful miracle that happened and I don't know what I will do without you." I said. He laughed and kissed me again. Jonah was an AMAZING kisser. He was the only person I ever slept with... except for my ex in high school Chad. That ass. He only played me.

I sat up on the bed and Jonah showed his bare chest for the world to see as he got out of bed.

"Oh Jonah, If my mom lived with me, she'd yell at me." I said. He laughed and kissed me.

"Well guess she isn't here so we could do whatever we want." he said. I laughed and got up.

"Funny Jonah. But i am not ready for that. I never did it." I said getting dressed into some nice ripped Jeans and a large shirt tucked in. Jonah put on a shirt and a pair of jeans and went to brush his teeth. I did after him and I went in the kitchen.

"Shay? Baby? You wanna eat breakfast out?" he asked. I smiled at my nickname. Only Jonah calls me Shay.

"Sure baby. Whatever you want." I said. Jonah got in his car and drove us to a waffle house. I walked out and Jonah went in behind me. The cashier smiled at Jonah and ignored me. "Goodmorning." I said. She ignored me and faced Jonah.

"How could I help you today sir." she said smiling wildly it was disturbing. I rolled my eyes digging my hands in my pocket.

"She's actually ordering." said Jonah pointing to me. The cashier's smile faded away as she faced me. She gave me a look and I just ordered.

"Can we have a coffee, 2 omelets with bacon and a decaffeinated coffee please?" I asked. The woman rolled her eyes putting the order up. I ignored her rude attitude and faced Jonah. He smiled at me looking at my lips and I smiled.

"You have the perfect smile." he said he kissed me softly our noses against each other and I smiled.

"I'm not the only one." I said.