Tour - Jonah Marais

I see that Jonah heats up his mac and cheese and I heat up mine as well.

"One day you are gonna have to learn how to cook." I said. Jonah smirked.

"Baby, I already Do. It' just late and I have other plans for the night." He said. My eyes landed on him. Umm... what does that mean?

"Jonah, do you remember what you wanted to tell me ?" I asked. He shook his head.

"No." He said.

I was getting a bit curious to what he wanted to tell me. Jonah took a scoop of his mac and scrolled on his phone.

I stared at Jonah while I was eating and I found myself pinned to the wall and Jonah was kissing me. Jonah pulled his shirt off and pushed me against the wall. He kissed me down my neck causing me to bite my lip.

"You like that baby girl?" He asked feeding on the taste of my lips. He placed his hands on my waist and he walked us both to our bedroom and still had my lips glued to his.

"Jonah this is an awesome friday night." I said.

He pulled off my shirt slowly smirking. "I know, but it's gonna get better." He said I kissed sweet spot near his ear and he felt it and groaned. I stopped at the shock of the noise.

"No baby, keep going." He begged. I continued for his ear nibbling it and he laughed kissing my jawline as I got to the side of his neck. He reached his hand down my thigh making me twitch my leg and Jonah's phone rang. I sat up on the bed and Jonah picked up.

"Hello?" he answered. "Oh No way!" he said. He started to get in the bed and sat down. "Sure, can't wait Corbs. Ok, same bro. Bye." Jonah said and put his phone down laying down.

"Get rest Shayna." said Jonah.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because we got our new tour starting tomorrow." said Jonah. I lay with him in his arms ad fell fast asleep.