My Love F&A - Jonah Marais

WARNING THIS chapter is somewhat smut so if you don't like detailed make outs don't read this chapter!!

It was dark and I can feel his lips on mine. I put my knee up to his groin and I felt a bulge. He's Horny as fuck. I pulled the sheets to tease him and he groaned pulling the sheets away from my body. He pressed his body against mine and kissed me deeply.

He kissed my neck as he placed his hand below my back near my butt

He kissed my neck as he placed his hand below my back near my butt. I smirked and he nibbled my ear as his breath got heavier. Jonah's phone rang and Jonah declined the call. It was from Jack.

I placed my hand on his chest kissing him hungrily. He unbuttoned my shirt and dropped my shirt on the floor as he quickly pulled his shirt off and he entangled his fingers in my bra strap.

I felt a warm feeling down my spine and pulled his head towards my stomach where he started kissing my stomach down towards my bikini line. Jonah's phone rang again and he ignored it.

"Oh god Jonah.." I moaned. I could feel him and I couldn't help but whine. Jonah unclipped my bra and continued down "there."

I brushed my fingers through his hair and he sat up taking off his pants.

I looked at him and my eyes widened.

"Damn Jonah. That's big-"

"Sh.... this won't hurt I promise." He slowly entered me and I gasped. He kept going and I could think of nothing but Jonah. Then he hit it.

"J..Jonah!' I moaned so loud. There was silence.

I heard Jack groan loudly and run.

"Shit!" I shouted. I put on my bra and my shirt.

"He heard you babe." said Jonah. Jack banged on the door and Jonah opened it.

Jack was pissed.

"While Shayna was having a loud orgasm, the cops are at the door and they are asking for a man named Jonah Marais." said Jack

"How do you -

"Shayna I can't lie, your moaning turns me on but to be honest I was pretty pissed it wasn't me." said jack. Gabbie slapped jack and he laughed. I walked Jonah to the door and I saw the cops. They turned Jonah and cuffed him. I ran to the door yelling.

"Wait What the hell what'd he do?!" I shouted pulling the cop.

He swung an arm and it hit my chest.

I looked at the cop and slapped him hard. He cuffed me too and Corbyn was protesting.

"Where- WAIT! Cmon leave em alone!" Shouted Zach. I got in the car with Jonah and I stared at him while he wasn't looking at you.