All Clear - Jonah Marais

"Is there something you wanna tell me Jonah?" I asked.

Silence. He stared at his cuffed hands.

"Jonah-"

"I got accused of raping you!" He said in tears. Before we had sex at that hotel they apparently found blood on the bed and they said they saw you weak." Said Jonah.

I wanted to cry at his sight. He was crying. And It was sad.

"Jonah. Actually I have something to tell you. We had sex but I was on my period." I said.

He burst out laughing.

"I - My dick was - " He kept laughing and I just stared.

"Jonah stop-"

"Ok." he stopped laughing and we arrived at the police station.

"Get out." Sai the cop grabbing Jonah and shoving him in front of him.

"Hey easy-"

"Shut it hottie-"

"That's my girlfriend!" said Jonah.

"You mean the girl you ra-"

"You better not finish that sentence or I will see you in court." I said.

He looked away and shoved Jonah inside the station. It was cold and dark still it was only 2 am. "Only".

I sat down and realized I was in just a tang top and shorts after my make out session with my beloved boyfriend who was accused of raping me.

I rolled my eyes.

The sherrif put his hat down on the table staring at Jonah.

"She the one?" he asked

"Of what-"

"Don't Play that shit with me!" he said I clenched my jaw. "Is she . THE ONE."

"Yes." said Jonah.

"Wait no-"

"Shut it!" he shouted at me. Jonah was about to get up from his chair as the sheriff held his gun

Jonah pulled back and let out a tear.

"You are gonna tell me everything that happened that night." Said the sheriff.

"Am I not the "Victim" as you say I am sheriff?" I said.

"Go on."

"He didn't rape me-"

"Then what'd he do?" asked the sheriff I was uncomfortable now.

"We had a sexual moment. " I said. The sheriff looked at me then uncuffed Jonah.

"Wait what are you doing?" I asked .

"Letting yall go. You' are just some crazy teens having sexual affairs that is not my business." said the sheriff there he gave us a ride home.