Tears of Joy - Jonah Marais

I started vomiting when running footsteps approached the bathroom and Jonah quickly held my hair as I kept going.

He rubbed my arm caressing it. "It's ok, you're good." He said. I grabbed a paper towel and wiped my lips as he went through his pocket. A mint. I looked at him in tears thanking him. He nodded and kissed my forehead. "I have to go baby, I love you Gabbie is gonna stay with you." He said. I nodded and Gabbie knelt down and waited for him to leave. Once he left she pulled out a stick.

A Pregnancy Test.

I took it and she waited outside.

*                               *                           *

an hour later

I looked at the stick and froze. Oh shit.

I opened the door in tears. She looked at me confused. This time instead of sobbing I started to laugh. "I'm Pregnant Gabbie!" I said. She smiled throwing her arms around me. I walked out the bathroom as the boys just came out of the show. Jonah saw me and put his hands out staring at the test.

Before he said anything I smiled. "Its happened Jonah. We're having a baby.'' He hugged me and backed up self aware staring at my stomach. I smiled wiping tears. Jack clapped and fist bumped Jonah.

"Welcome to Fatherhood bro." He said. Jonah laughed and kissed me on my forehead again.

"You're my everything Shayna." I hear Jonah Say. "I love you."