The part that will make you want more chapters - Jonah Marias

In the middle of the night after the tragic event of me finding out I wasn't having a baby, I heard a creak and bang from outside the front porch.

I sat up when Jonah groaned that I as out of his grasp. I put on my robe since I was only in bra and underwear so I had no choice but to. I walked to the door and peeked in the peephole and saw nothing but the sounds got louder. I opened the door and the cold air hit my face as my robe was wrapped tighter around my body. Shaping it. I looked to the corner of the house when I saw what the noise was.Victoria and Daniel. Victoria was laughing and knocked over the trash can.

"The Hell?!" I shouted. Daniel looked my way and blinked several times as Victoria passed out on the floor.

"Are you guys drunk?!" I shouted. I was laughing inside but on the outside I was disappointed.

"Oh I dunno. Yeah! Victoria wasn't answering my texts and decided to go to a party and got wasted." said Daniel. I put my hand over my mouth laughing. "I thought of bringing her here because I don't want the other girls seeing her like this. "

I nodded opening the door as Daniel carried Victoria inside and placed her on the couch and wrapped her in a blanket. I handed another blanket for Daniel to sleep next to her as he smiled.

"Thanks for doing this." He said. I nodded. I understood where daniel was coming from. Trying to help out Victoria. It was cute.

"I'll be in the room if you need anything." I said. He nodded and lay next to Victoria Holding her close. I walked back in the room and put my body under the blanket where Jonah was sleeping.

 *                                        *                                            *

By Morning I woke up and Jonah was out of the bed. I got up and showered quickly and dressed in jeans and a nice hoodie crop top and my checkers Vans.

I walked out and into the kitchen when Jonah kissed my forehead holding the keys. I frowned as I saw Jonah and Daniel well dressed and Victoria wearing shorts and Daniel's hoodie from last night.

"Where are you guys going?" I asked. He smiled turning around.

"You mean where are all of us going?" He said. "A concert we have a show at 5 today." I looked at him as he opened the door. "C'mon you can eat over there babe." I smiled and he put his arm around me as we walked to the car.

*                                              *                                             *

After 4 pm at the Performance Center, The boys brought us inside a room where a man stood and Daniel threw his hands up.

"BAM BAM!" He shouted. Tyler smiled and gave Daniel a huge hug. I walked over and Tyler gave me a hug as Jonah smiled pointing behind me. I turned around and and my mouth dropped and i saw food. I looked at him smirking and he laughed.

"Go." He laughed. I walked over as I saw Gabbie holding lavender. She looked at me and cocked a brow.

"So how'd it go?" She asked. I was confused. "The test. Im not stupid I know how a woman acts after she takes a pregnancy test and is devastated." I sighed.

"I'm not pregnant." I said. She frowned.

"I'm sorry." she said . Suddenly I had an urgent feeling. Like I wanted to throw up. I ran to the bathroom and did exactly that.