Family Dinner Pt. 1 - Jonah Marais

9 months later...

He was beautiful. I held him in my hands when Jonah smiled kissing my forehead.

"We have to call him Jonah Jr." Said Jack. I frowned at him in annoyance. Jonah picked him up and smiled.

"Sebastian." He said. I smiled at Jonah. Damn he may be a father but oh my GOODNESS he is hella fine.

"That's Beautiful babe." I said. He nodded. I smiled as we had our first beautiful ... Son.

*                          *                         *

7 years later.

In this case Shayna and Jonah are 28 and Sebastian is 7 years old.

"Mommy!" Shouted Sebastian. I picked him up when Jack opened the door with their second Daughter Amber. Lavender was holding Gabbie's hand and jumped when she saw Sebastian.

"Cousin Sabby!" She shouted. She ran to Sebastian when they gave a huge hug and i went to help Gabbie.

"How was Daycare?" I asked. She groaned rolling her eyes.

"So... a girl pushed Amber off the slide and Amber freaked out but found out that it was actually fun so.. Yeah." she laughed. I laughed along when Jonah came out of the bathroom in fresh clothes smelling really nice.

"Hey guys you want to eat out tonight? Let's do that." He said. Sipping a mug of coffee. He grabbed the keys when we all decided to get in and head to the restaurant.

When we got our seats Sebastian sat next to Corbyn who was next to Christina and was next to Zach who was next to Eliana his girlfriend. While the rest of the group sat across from the table facing us.

"Oh Jack since we are here you finally can get high on Cheggie's famous Bourbon BBQ Bacon burger." said Zach jokingly.

Sebastian tugged on my shirt. "Mommy what's high?" He asked. I gave Zach a look when he looked away carefully.

"Babe?" asked Jonah. "Does Sebastian want to eat here? If not I can order like Uber eats or something." He said. I shook my head denying that immediately.

"No Jo, I think he'd love The Kid Meal with mash potatoes with Cheg Carrots." I said tickling Sebastian. He laughed and buried himself, he started hiding behind Corbyn.

"Daddy!" He asked. " Can Uncle Corbyn take me to go potty like a man?" I looked at Jonah hiding a smile. This kid. I thought Damn!

Jonah gave Corbyn a look when Corbyn stood up and took Sebastian with him. 

We took our orders and ate our food.