Afterwards - Jonah Marais

We went back home and watched T.V for a while. I suddenly had a crazy thought. 

"Jonah, we should go ziplining." I said.

"Shayna! That's a great Idea!" Jonah looked at Zach and Zach jumped.

"Thats a great idea we have to do it !!" said Zach. I smiled and Cristina smiled back. 

"Well what are we waiting for." said Jack.

We went to a resort where there were anti-gravity areas to jump and do some crazy stunts and couples zipline challenge.

"Wanna do that?" asked Jonah. I looked at him and smiled. 

"Sounds like fun." Jonah smiled and we headed to the zipline. 

We got hooked up and Jonah held onto my waist. I buckled the belt that attaches me to Jonah and Held on.

"Shayna, you're gonna love this." said Jonah.

"Shayna! We're right under you! Filming everything ok!?" shouted Zach and his girlfriend Kay. 

"Ok?" I shouted laughing. The employee clipped us to the zipline and told us to hold on. 

"Ok." Jonah said. "Hold on baby." He said. I felt a pressure between Jonah and I and looked forward. 

"OH my god!" I shouted laughing. Jonah smiled and took out his phone as we ziplined out the buiding.

 Jonah smiled and took out his phone as we ziplined out the buiding

I laughed until I heard a loud noise. Jonah quickly pulled his phone away and covered my eyes.

"Jonah what the hell was that?!" I shouted.

"Nothing baby. Just don't look up." He said I felt like I was now swing and I pushed Jonah's hand away. I looked up and my heart dropped.

One of the cords snapped.

There were 2 Hooks.

Now there's one.

We were barely clipped on the Zipline now.