"Princess" - Jonah Marais

3 Weeks Later

I waited in the lobby when Jack walked out with Jonah holding a CD.

"It's OUT!" he said. I threw my hands up when Jonah grabbed me in a hug spinning me.

"Shayna We did it Princess!" I laughed and Daniel Hugged Victoria tightly. "um..Shayna baby?''

"Yeah Jonah?" He said starting to lower his head. I started to frown as I looked at him seriously

"You know i have something I want to tell you." He said biting his lip.

"Yeah?" I asked. He was serious so my smile started to fade away.

"I was really thinking and I -"

"Dude! Let's head home we gotta get ready for the radio disney music awards!" Said Daniel showing Jonah to the car.

Jonah looked at me and I sighed.

*Later

We were at the house when Jonah took me to my room and placed me on the bed unbuttoning his shirt where I saw the hottest torso ever.

"What are we doing?" I asked.

"I was gonna tell you earlier but I can't wait." Said Jonah undoing his pants. I bit my left part of my lower lip and closed my eyes as Jonah approached me. He placed his lips on my neck and I felt weak. He started to kiss my jawline when he reached down my pants. I stopped him and looked at him in confusion.

"Jonah!" I said. He put his hand over his chest as he was only standing in underwear.

"Babygirl c'mon help me out..." I stood at the edge of the door when he gave me a smirk. I bit my lip and kissed him hungrily. I pushed his face against my lips as he raced for my boobs.

I Slowly took off my shirt when Jack knocked on the door and I rushed in the bathroom when Jack opened the door. "Are you guys ready for the awards?" He asked.

"Almost!" I shouted from the bathroom.

Jack left and I eyed Jonah warningfully.

(Thanks for reading and being super patient!!! just wait for the next chapter, it gets way better!!!)