introduction

hav·oc: widespread destruction

The delinquents thought their fight was over, but it had only just begun.

Jovie realizes in order to save her friends she will have to do things that will push her to her max. But if there's one thing about Jovie, it's that she knows how to wreak havoc.

Gabriella Wilde as Jovie Murphy

jovie's playlist

bury a friend | billie eilish

ghosts | gabrielle aplin

what i wouldn't give | holly brook

adore you | miley cyrus

inside out | the chainsmokers (ft. charlee)

gasoline | halsey

haunting | halsey

scared | jeremy zucker

soldiers | otherwise

gallows | katie garfield

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters or storylines from the 100

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters or storylines from the 100. The only character that is mine is Jovie Murphy and any storylines that are not based off the show (which I will be changing a few things to fit the plot of this story but nothing too significant). There will be violence and some profanities, but this is the 100! Another note: there will be some possibly sensitive material in this sequel, so be prepared.

If you are coming over from Undertow, then welcome back! If not, make sure to go read Book One: Undertow or a lot of this book will not make much sense!

If you like my story, please vote, comment, or leave any feedback! I appreciate it all very much and it really does show the author that people are genuinely interested in reading what they have to write. Enjoy!