•middleschool sweathearts•

Summary- Colby and Sam are in 8th grade, and Colby sticks up for him. (Beginning of their relationship) Fluff

~✨‼️

Sam was a very shy eighth grader. He didn't talk. Didn't have any friends. And he kind of just kept to himself.
This made all the other boys pick on him, they would push him during study, and call him a loner and the boy with no emotion.

Well one day they went a little to far.
"Hey, look guys, it's the loser sitting alone once again."
Sam just sat there ignoring them.
"Aw come on, loner, say something. Don't just sit there."

They starting pushing him around which made him lose his balance and fall, and the one bigger boy kicked him in the stomach. Which left Sam holding his stomach trying not to cry.

Colby, another boy in his grade, seen what was happening, he didnt understand why, but he really liked the blond boy, he got all butterflies in his stomach when he just seen the boy, he could never tell him that though... or so he thought *wink wink* ;)
Him being one of he tallest and strongest kid in his grade, he decided to help him.

"Hey, leave him alone!" Colby yelled at the kids who he thought were his friends.
"Your not actually defending this idiot are you Colby?" One of the boys said.
"Ya, actually, I am!" Colby said then pushed the kid infront of him down. One of the other boys came after Colby and he just punched him in the face, yet again, resulting in the kid falling to the ground.

The last one ran away, while the other two got up and ran with him.
"Hey, are you okay?" Colby sat down next to the crying Sam.
"Y-you didn't have t-to do t-that..." Sam stuttered.
"Well, I um.. I, I don't know. I wanted to," Colby said blushing. I can't believe I'm about to say.
"I really like you... and, I-I know that's kind of weird, cause your probably, um, straight-"
Before he could finish Sam grabbed his wrist and whispered, "I-I can assure y-you one th-thing, I'm far f-from that."

Colby smiled along with Sam, they both just stared into each other's eyes before someone spoke up.
"Do you uh, wanna come over to my house after school..?" Colby asked shyly.
Sam simply just nodded and smiled.
"If you don't mind me asking... why, why don't you talk in school?"
"I u-uh, stuffer f-from, a r-r-really bad s-stutter," Sam tried his best to say.
"Oh.." Colby said barley above a whisper.

Time Skip to Colby's House :)

They sat on Colby's bed as Sam secretly stared at him in awe. He seen the boy around school and always thought he was cute.

Now or never Colby thought. (Get it?)😂

His brain told him no but his heart told him yes, so he grabbed Sams chin so he was looking him straight in the eyes. They stayed like that for a good 20 seconds before Colby leaned in.

He didn't realize their lips were touching until Sam kissed back. He felt like there were fireworks exploding in his heart.

The kiss lasted about 8 more seconds before they needed air and disconnected.
"W-woah..." Sam said shocked.
"I'm, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to um... I'm sorry," Colby said nervously.

Sam just smiled and kissed him again, once they separated again, Colby asked, "do you, um, wanna be my... boyfriend?"

Sam nodded and they both smiled.

5 years later :)

"Babe! I'm home! Where are you?" 19 year old Colby yelled throughout his house, their house.

"I-I'm over h-here!" Sam yelled to his boyfriend/roommate.

Colby went into the kitchen where his beatiful boyfriend was cooking dinner for them.

Damn I love him so much. They both thought to each other at the same time.

And 1 year later the love birds got married, even adopted a kid in their 20s and basically just lived, happily ever after.

~✨‼️

Hey guys! Hoped you enjoyed my first one shot, if any of you are gallavich fans, go check out my other 2 books on them. Also i have another solby book on my account :)