•distraction•

Summary~ Sam misses his boyfriend so he decides to mess with him while he's in class

~✨‼️

Colby went to a community collage, right by him and his boyfriends apartment.

Sam didn't go to college because he wanted to focuse just on YouTube. Though, being home almost everyday alone for 3 hours got boring.

So Sam does what every 22 year old gay bottom would do, he used all the toys he kept in a black box under the bed.

Today he was feeling extra lonely and wanted Colby to pay attention to him...

Sam🥵💙: babbyyyy I miss you :(

Colby🤤❤️: sorry babyboy, I still have 2 more classes to finish

Sam🥵💙: but I need youu 🥺

Colby🤤❤️: I will be home in about an hour I promise 💓

Sam knew Colby couldn't just come home, but he just wanted his boyfriend with him, so he decided to do something that he knew would get him punished later, but he didn't care.

He stripped his pants and boxers and opened Snapchat. He then got out his favorite dildo and set up the Snapchat camera.

He set up his camera on the nightstand and pressed play. He then, without any preparation, started to slam the dildo into his tight hole over and over again moaning in the process.

"Ugh Colby, fuck me! Uhhhh!"

Lost in the pleasure Sam didn't even realize the one minute video stopped until he heard a play back of all his moans.

He finished up and grabbed his phone. He watched the video to make sure it was presentable for his lover and sent it.

Colby is going to be so mad at me... oh well

As Colby sat in class he got a notification from his boyfriend. Usually Sam will send him cute and funny videos to cheer him up during class so he decided to open snap. Oh poor Colby. If only you knew how bad your innocent little angel could be.

Not thinking if his volume was up or not he opened the video the blonde sent him. Before he could think, he seen his boyfriend, half naked, pleasuring himself, moaning his name.

Everyone in the class turned towards him probably thinking he started playing porn as a joke, until they realized the video was of someone moaning Colby over and over again.

He finally got out of his fog and turned off his phone, cheeks turning a dark shade of pink.

"Hey Colby! Your slut of a boyfriend sexting you during class?" Brennan said.

Colby was dumb struck and slightly turned on by his boyfriends video. "Mr. Brock, outside, now." His professor told him sternly.

He grabbed his books and ran out of the room. He was met by his teacher who told him he was suspended for the rest of the day and he had to go home. Good.

He ran all the way to his apartment where his boyfriend was sitting on the couch innocently.

"Samuel John Golbach."
"Yes Colby?"
"Do you think that was funny? you embarrassed me in front of the whole class and I was told to go home."
"I didn't tell you to open it in class!"
"How was I supposed to fucking know you were sending me a video of you doing that?!"

Sam just shrugged and continued watching his show, "oh no, your not getting away with this Sammy. Just wait."

The blonde just held a thumbs up trying his best to ignore the brunettes reaction.

"Just. You. Wait."

~✨‼️

Wow this is trash. Anywayyy might do a second part to this, you guys want that? I only have 9 reads on this book but I still have people expecting updates to this haha.