•haunted house•

Summary: Colby takes Sam to a haunted house 🎃
Visual of their Halloween costumes^

~✨‼️

October 31st

Sams least favorite day of the year, well least favorite month.

He hated October. He hated anything scary. And what he dreaded most of all, where haunted houses.

Figures his boyfriend would be a horror movie fanatic, who lives and breaths anything remotely scary, and wishes Halloween was everyday of the year.

But even with Colby knowing how much Sam hated scary shit, he still begged him ever October to go to one haunted house with him.

Of course, Sam said no. Which meant, Colby just went with the rest of the trap house, and Sam stayed home alone.

Ya he would sit and watch horror movies with Colby, but only because 1. He loves him and 2. He could always bury his face into his lovers chest when he got to nervous.

But Colby knew this year would be different. He would do anything to just get Sam to go to ONE MOTHER FUCKING HAUNTED HOUSE!

So today was the day :) October 31st.

"Hey Sam, come down here for a second!" The brunette yelled up to his boyfriend that was trying on his Halloween costume. Yes Sam hated Halloween, but he loved dressing up.

He ran down the steps in his baseball uniform that said in big bold letter on the back, Catcher.

"Uh Colby, Where's your costume?" Sam said curiously.

"I told you I'm not wearing that ridiculous costume. I don't need people thinking we are that gay couple who proudly advertises who's the top and who's the bottom."

Sam looked at his boyfriend with a frown, then did what he could to get Colby to agree.

"Sam what are you doing?" Colby said while the blonde was now sitting on his lap.

"Just shut up," Sam said looking him in the eyes but now having a smile on his face.

Sam then continued to suck dark purple hickeys all over his lovers neck.

Colby moaned as Sam found his sweet spot and then he released.

"There. Now when you walk around next to me... costume or not, and people will know... that we are indeed that couple that advertises are gayness." Sam giggled.

"Fuck you asshole. Way to be a tease," Colby scoffed.

"Put that costume on and I won't be a tease tonight," Sam smirked.

Nows my chance to tell him that the party I'm taking him to has a killer haunted house right next door. Colby thought in his head.

"Hey Babe, I'll make you a deal."

"What deal?" Sam said confused.

"I'll put on this gay costume... ifyoucometoahauntedhousewithme!"

Colby has never spoken so fast in his life. And all of a sudden Sams eyes that were full of joy and happiness, turned into fear and pure dread.

"Sam, Sam come here."

He walked over and sat next to Colby again, looking up into his eyes, while his were almost tearing up.

"Sam, baby. Calm down. You know it's fake. I know it's fake. I will be there the whole time holding onto you. No one is going to hurt you."

"Um.. o-okay fine," Sam said in such a quit voice.

Colby almost about screeched like a 12 year old girl.

"Yay yay yay!! I'm so happy. Ok let me go put this stupid costume on so we can head to the party."

🎃Time Skip to the Party🎃

They had been at the party for about an hour, Sam and Colby definitely had the cutest costumes there.

Sam seen the haunted house next door. It looked short but still scary as hell. It went through someone house it seemed like.

Colby noticed Sam staring at it.

"You ready babe?" Colby asked super excited.

"might as well get it over with sooner than later," Sam said basically shaking.

Colby grabbed the blondes hand and pulled him toward the entrance.

"Two tickets please", Colby said overly excited.

Once she led them into the haunted house there was immediately jump scares left and right.

"Colbyy!" Sam cried out being scared and hugging his boyfriend.

"Babeeee it's fake. It's all- FUCKIN SHIT!" A clown jumped out at them from behind the door.

Sam was on the verge of crying and Colby could only feel empathy.
"Sam Look at me."
He did so as tears started leaving his eyes.

"No one is going to hurt you. And if I have to punch a fucking actor in the face to make you sure of that so be it."
Sam laughed a little while shaking his head no.
"Ok, then, give me your hand so we can finish this."

They walked through the rest of the haunted house with Sam hugging his boyfriend from behind, tighter then he ever had.

They could see the exit from where they were standing, so Sam got extremely happy, but then out of nowhere a guy with a chainsaw crept out behind something.

"OH FUCK NO!" Surprisingly... Colby screamed. He hated chainsaws and everything about them.
"Sam no. You know how much I hate fucking chainsaws."

"Haha babe stand on the left side of me."

Colby looked at his boyfriend in confused at his new formed braveness, though slightly turned on.
"Sam no! I am not walking by him."

The guy started to start his chainsaw and walk closer.
"FUCK. THIS. SHIT." Colby said grabbing Sams hand and sprinting out of the exit.

"Mickey Jesus Christ. I think you just broke my wrist."
"Sorry I just, I-" Colby started stuttering realizing how much of a pussy he's just been.

"Colbs, it's ok, I'm not gonna let anyone hurt you." Sam laughed pulling Colby in to kiss him.
"Fuck you Shithead you almost pissed your pants."

~✨‼️

I'm aware Halloween is like 5 months away but I don't care😂 this is a one-shot in my other book but I just changed it around to add it in this one bc you guys don't leave me requests and I have writers block! New chapter coming this week though.