•model•

Summary: Sam joins a modeling business and gets partnered up with his bestfriend, Colby, who he didn't even know was a model.

~✨‼️

"Hey Colby! I'm leaving." Sam yelled to his roommate and bestfriend who he secretly had a crush on since high school.

Colby just said ok and waited for the blonde to leave so he could leave right after and head to his work. He modeled for a business that he was almost positive Sam wouldn't approve of so he never told him.

-

"Hi, I'm Sam Golbach, the new model you hired?"

"Hi! Yes, Sam. Go down this hallway, first door to your right, you just have to wait for your partner to get here."

Sam nodded and went to go wait in his dressing room.

-

Colby showed up and pulled around the back where the people who have been there awhile park.

He walked in the back door and went to the front desk.

"Hey, just letting you guys know I'm here-"

"I'm glad you came up to the front desk, from here on out your going to be partnered up with are new model okay?"

Colby was anything but happy, he loved doing this by himself, he didn't want to be partnered up with some ammature.

"Yup. That's fine."

"Ok, down the hall first door on your right."

Fucking fantastic.

Sam patiently waited in the room for whoever he was being partnered up with, and finally the door started to open.

Colby opened the door to his shared dressing room and stopped in his tracks when he seen his bestfriend who was also his crush since high school sitting there staring at him.

"Sam? Since when do you work here?"

"Um since today, I'd like to ask you the same question."

"I've been here a few month."

I guess being partnered up won't be so bad.

"So I'm being partnered up with you?"

"I guess so haha."

"So uh, what am I modeling here? I was only told it was a modeling job, nothing else." Sam said being extremely shy.

"they have us modeling like boxers and um.. they take models for the magazine Hey Mr. a lot of times.."

"What? Isn't that a gay magazine?" Sam asked shocked.

"Yup. I'm actually their top model they usually use but how it works is if your partnered up with someone that means they always do every shoot together, so they will most likely use you to."

Sam wasn't thinking straight at all, but before he did anything he wanted to ask one thing.

"I thought straight people didn't do gay magazines?" Sam laughed.

Well, I guess nows my change to tell him I'm not straight.

"Who said I was straight? I also don't recall any of the models here being straight."

"Your gay?" Sam bluntly asked.

"I guess so, is that a problem?" Colby asked hoping Sam wasn't homophobic.

"I mean, I don't think I would have a problem with my own sexuality." Anddd Sam just unintentionally ousted himself.

"Well now that that's out of the way can I talk to you?" Sam just nodded and listened.

"So I've known I was gay since 9th grade, basically as soon as I met you and I know you probably won't feel the same way but-"

"Colby shut up I like you to."

They both blushed and Colby made a move, he pulled Sam up so they were face to face, lips 2 inches apart, finally Sam made the first move and leaned in.

Colby kisses back immediately and it felt like fireworks were going off in their hearts.

They broke the kiss and stared at each other,
"I guess having a partnered won't be so bad." Colby said out of breath.

"I guess I could second that."

~✨‼️

Ah. Ugh. Omg. Fuck. I am aware that this is SHIT! I was rushing and didn't really have a plot but hey, I guess I'm gonna publish it anyway. Please comment requests :) also this is unedited because it's like 8 in the morning. Oops.