•horror movie•

Summary~ Sam and Colby watch a horror movie (fluff with very light smut)

~✨‼️

"Babe!" Colby yelled to his boyfriend, "are you ready to watch the movie?"

Sam ran down the stairs dressed in his elephant onesie and jumped onto Colby lap.

Oh no.. why can't you be in your little space any other time then when we're about to watch a horror movie... Colby thought in his head.

"Daddyyyy, can we play ;)??" Sam asked snuggling into the brunettes neck.

"No sammy not now, we're gonna watch a movie okay?"

Sam then began to whine.. Colby hates when he whines.
"But, but- I wanna play with you," Sam sniffled.

"Sam, please can we just watch a movie?"

Sam crossed his arms and grunted, and spit out "fine."
"Good boy," Colby smiled.

Sam laughed in his mind as he thought of a little plan... (no pun intended)😂
Colby then pressed play and turn on the horror flick.

Sam snuggled up to his boyfriend as the film started to play and Colby did the same.

~

About 15 minutes went by, Sam was bored by the movie his boyfriend had playing, so he decided to mess with him.

Sam wasn't even in his little space... he just loved being a tease.

He slowly started moving his hand up and down Colby's inner thigh. Colby noticed, but ignored it. That was until he moved closer, to his... dick.

Colby reaches and grabbed Sams wrist harshly, "dont. you. dare."

Sam just smiled and cuddled into his chest.

~

Another 15 minutes go by, and Sam tries the San stunt, but this time he doesn't even wait. He moved his hand to Colby's jeans and started to try and unbutton them.
Only for Colby to grab ahold of his wrist again and give him a threatening stare.

Sam whimpered and stopped what he was doing.

~

This time sam only let about 6 minutes go by until he once again, moved his hand to his boyfriends cock covered by clothing.

Colby let him go for about 20 seconds before he calmly turned towards his boyfriend, and put his hand around his throat.

"Samuel John Golbach, if you don't stop being a little cumslut I'm gonna take you upstairs and treat you like-"

Before Colby could finish Sam slipped out of his grip and started running up the stairs into their shared bedroom.

"That fucking whore- oh it is so on!" Colby yelled before running upstairs after Sam.

~

You all know what happened after that, but incase your still a little clueless, let's just say Sam couldn't walk normally for 3 days...

~✨‼️

I hope you all enjoyed this. I know it's short but I figured I'd finish it quick so I can get a chapter out. Sorry about the lack of updates :(