•dont give up on me• pt 2

Hey :)) part two is here, also I hope you all like the edit I made up there 👆

~✨‼️

Colby had a loss for words...

"N-no! Your lying! Stop lying to me!"

"Colby, we are not lying... we will go get the nurses to see if you can go see him." Aaron said.

Colby's eyes started watering...

-over in Sams room-

W-what? Where am I!? Why can't I see anything or feel anything I- oh... am I dead? Did I cut to deep? WHERES COLBY!? I just wanna see Colby. I can faintly hear things... like a door opening and people talking, but I can't make out what they are saying. I can't be dead, I don't feel dead yet. Am I.. am I in a coma?? Huh. So this is what it feels like, I don't like it very much. Wait is that.. is that Colby talking??

"Sam I know you can't hear me..-"

Yes I can!

"But I want you to know I love you so damn much and I'll do anything to just have you here in my arms awake.."

COLBY IM TRYING I CANT MOVE!

"The doctors say you may be in this for a week..."

Oh fuck no, Kick me in the dick! Do something! I am not being stuck like this for a week god damnit.

"I'll be here every day baby.. mainly cause I'm in the room 2 doors down.. I uh, got hit by a truck after I left the house yesterday."

Aw baby.. I'm so sorry I love you.

"I know you can't see me but I'm currently in a wheel chair.. broke my leg, and dislocated my shoulder.. may have some brain damage.. for some reason I didn't remember these 2 boys who say they are are neighbors... j-jake and uh, and Aaron."

Baby those guys have been are neighbors and our bestfriends for 2 years now... I don't know why you can't remember them...

"The doctors told me the only reason I remember you is cause you were the last thing I was thinking about before the truck came out of know where."

Come on Sam! Wake yourself up! Just move something!!!

"I don't even know why I'm talking to you... you can't hear me."

YES I FUCKING CAN! Shit, just give me a second I'm trying to move my hand..

If Colby wasn't holding Sams hand in this moment he would have never noticed the slight movement coming from his finger tips..

"A-are you awake..? Sam can you hear me?? Do that again if you can hear me!"

Colby I'm trying.

"Come on Sam just one more t- oh my god! You can hear me, please wake up Sam please I'm sorry I love you!"

Colby it's ok I love you to hang on IM TRYING!

Sam must of used so much force for him to be able to sit himself up after only a few hours of being diagnosed to be in a coma for a week or more, but damn, he sure jolted awake.

"SAM HOLY SHIT!"

Sam was very out of it and could barley finish a sentance but when the nurse walked back in she dropped her clip board in shock.

"M-mr. Golbach, how are, how are you awake?"

"I, I d-don't know.."

~

After about 20 minutes Sam finally fully came to, and him and Colby shared a lot of tears. Finally the brunettes memory came back.

"Ok Mr. Brock, it's time to go back to your room now."

"No, please let me stay with him, he doesn't have a room mate yet, I'll be his"

The nurse felt empathy, knowing what they had gone through...

"Ok, I suppose we can transfer you over to this room."

"Thank you so much." The brunette said.

She nodded and closed the door.

"Sam.."

"Ya Colbs?"

"I love you."

"I love you to Colby."

~✨‼️

Wow. I actually like how most of this turned out. It kinda fell apart in the end but hey, I tried. New chapter will be out this week.