•road trip•

Summary: Sam and Colby go on a road trip :)
tiny bit of smut kind of ;)

~✨‼️

"Babeee" I'm hungry.

"Sam, we will stop somewhere in a little bit, just enjoy the drive."

Sam and Colby were going on a road trip just to get away for the day, thank god Sam wasn't in his little space because that would make the car ride torture for Colby.

Even though Sam still acted like a child most of the time he definitely was not in his little space right now.

Sam liked spending time with his boyfriend but he kind of found road trips boring, but he wouldn't tell Colby that because he loved them.

"Colby I'm bored, play with meee."

Ok ya maybe he was in his little space a tiny bit...

"Sam I'm driving."

"Daddy please.."

Ok yup definitely, my bad.

Sam just wanted attention, so he slowly moved his hand across to the driver seat and started palming Colby through his sweatpants.

"S-shit Sam come on, I don't want to crash."

"I want to play with you though.." Sam pouted.

Colby finally gave in and let Sam keep doing what he was doing.

"Go faster, fuck." Colby panted.

"Okay daddy."

Colby's moans were all you could hear in the car as Sam picked up the pace and kept using his hand to pleasure his lover.

"F-fuck Sam I'm gonna cum."

Sam went even faster and Colby came in his pants. "Oh my god, I love you."

"I love you to Colby, um."

"What's wrong baby?"

Colby looked over at Sam and saw his boner through his sweats.

"Ohh okay hang on baby boy."

Colby found a spot to pull over and unbuckled.

"Take your pants off."

Sam did what he was told and took his pants and boxers off in one motion.

Colby leaned over the seat and without warning put Sam in his mouth.

"Ah fuck."

Colby flattened his tongue against Sams slit making him buck his hips up.

Colby used his hands to push Sams hips down and continued to move his head up and down.

"Colby."

"That's not my name." Colby said around him making vibrations go up through his dick.

"D-daddy! I'm gonna cum."

Colby went faster making the blonde above his lose control.

"F-Fuck."

Sam let go sending warm liquids down the brunettes throat.

Colby swallowed it and sat up.

"For the rest of the trip you sit there and be a good boy."

"Okay.."

~✨‼️

Two uploads in one day? Your welcome :) I don't write smut often so if this is shit I'm sorry. I'm currently on a somewhat long car ride to knoebels so that's why I thought of this.😂 most likely another upload tomorrow.