•hogwarts•

Summary- Sam and Colby are both wizards that attend Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
(Anything italicized is Colby's POV)
~✨‼️

Colby is a Slytherin.
Now, usually it's protocol for Slytherins to take a Hufflepuff under their wing, and care for them as their own. But Colby, well, he was different.
He was that one wizard that nobody went near, he didn't have a Hufflepuff to call his own, and he barley had friends, he only had his 2 mates, Brennan and Jake, who were just as bad as he was.

Dumbledore was so close to expelling Colby several times, but each time the brunette somehow got out of it.

-

One evening during dinner, Professor McGonagall walked in and got everyones attention.

"Excuse me everyone. I would like to introduce our new student, Samuel Golbach, he will be assorted into Hufflepuff, and I demand all of you to show him respect," She said looking directly at Colby.

Colby smiled, knowing there was a new student, Hufflepuff especially, who didn't really know anyone and didn't have a Slytherin to protect him.

-

After Sam was given a tour, he was aloud the rest of the day to just wonder and explore stuff.

Going down the main hallway he heard someone call towards him,

"Hey Golbach!"

It was Colby. The kid he spent all day staring at.

"Uh.. hi, C-Colby."

"W-w-whats wrong G-G-Golbach," Colby said making fun of his stutter.

Sam just turned around and kept walking, not wanting to bother with this right now. That was until a firm hand grabbed his wrist and turned him back around.

"What the-"

"Don't turn your back away from me when I'm talking to you." Colby said, eyes filled with angry.

"Or what? You gonna punish me?" Sam whispered in his ear.

Colby just stood there.. not wanted to move due to the problem now forming in his pants.

WhAt tHe fUcK? I'm not gay, why am I getting a boner from this blonde twat.

Sam may seem innocent.. but he has a side to him almost no ones ever seen... except Colby now.

"You wanna play rough?" Sam said pushing Colby slightly.

Colby was confused, but he was so turned on.

"Ya, ya I think I do."

"Then what are you waiting for?" Sam said tilting his head.

Colby then grabbed Sams waste and pinned him against a wall, immediately attacking his neck which caused the blonde to moan lightly.

"Your *kiss* Mine *kiss* Now *kiss*."

"Ok daddy.." Sam whispered into his ear once again.

I guess I like dick now..😂

"Hey! You two, get back to your house immediately," Snape yelled from down the hall.

Colby and Sam looked at each other before the brunette winked and started running to his house.

~✨‼️

This sucks but I wanted to post something Harry Potter related... sorry😂