•cross dress•

Summary: Sam gets caught trying on "girl" clothes... and Colby finds it adorable.

~✨‼️

Sams favorite thing to do (besides fan girl over Colby) was to cross dress. He felt cute, adorable, and more himself when he wore girl clothes.

None of him roommates (Colby, Corey, Elton, Aaron, Devyn, and Jake) knew about this. He always felt like he would be judged.

One day the members of the trap house went out to eat, but Sam stayed back since he had to finish editing his newest video.
Truth or Dare w/ Colby 😱💦

He had a thing for Colby, it's obvious! But colbys just oblivious.

Whiles later Sam got bored of editing and wanted to try on his brand new outfit he bought online. No ones home so what's it matter.

He slipped on the overly short black skirt, alone with his over sized grey sweater. The blonde then rolled up his knee high striped socks and looked in the mirror in front of him.
Damn I'm cute.

Sam decided on doing a little modeling for himself, so he blasted his favorite long "I love you I love you it's disgusting" (it's actually my favorite song lol listen to it)

He got his favorite clothes out of the closet and started to strip.

The blondes new outfit was fish nets, with pink jean shorts that showed off his ass super nice, and a baby blue crop top that said babyboy on the front and daddies favorite on the back.

As Sam danced around goofily, feeling cute he got so lost in the music that he didn't here his door opening.

In walks none other then Colby Brock, he stood there in awe as his crush of 6 years danced around the room in clothes rhat fit him so well.

Sam didn't notice due to his eyes being shut, letting the music take over his mind, so Colby walks up behind him and grabs his waste.

"W-what, Colby!? It- I um.."

Sam turned around to see Colby, he was so embarrassed that his face turned beat red and he ran to his bed and hid under the cover.

"Sam what are you doing?"
"I-this isn't, um, it's not what it looks like I just was seeing..."
"Sam you look absolutely stunning in that outfit stop, now come out."

Sam slowly lifted the cover and got out of bed, he stood in front of Colby and put his head down.

Colby sighed and lifted his chin up,
"You look adorable."
Sam blushed again and smiled.

"I was just trying something... different?"
"Well you should wear stuff like this more often." Colby said in his ear as he stepped closer.

They looked into each other's eyes, admiring the others beauty.

"I've wanted to do this for the longest time..."
"Do what?" Sam said confused.
"This."

Colby leaned in and connected his lips to Sams, not sure how the blonde would react, but a couple seconds later the blonde started kissing back and it turned into a makeout session.

Colby smacked Sams thigh telling his to jump, which Sam did.

He brought them over to the bed and laid the blonde down being careful not to hurt him even though right now he just wanted to pin him down and fuck him sensless.

Colby started to move down to his neck making the blonde moan.

"C-Colby, uh, are we doing this right now?"

"Not if you don't want to baby."

They stared into each other eyes once again "Sam, will you be my boyfriend? I know this is weird but I've liked you ever since I met you and I could never get the courage to tell you, but seeing you dance around in your room and just being the adorable person that you are I
couldn't hold my feeling back anymore, I love you so much and I know-"

"Colby shut up, I love you to and yes I will be your boyfriend."

They both laughed and connected their lips once again, only to be interrupted by Devyn walking in on them.

"Hey guys do you wanna watch a movie- ahh oh my god!!"

Both boys turned around the see the brunette girl jumping up and down.

"I knew it! Solby is real!"

"I um... please don't tell the rest of them downstairs yet... this kinda, just happened."

"Your secret is safe with me," She winked and walked back downstairs.

"Think it's time to give the solby shippers what they want?" Colby suggested.

"Go set the camera up,"  Sam giggled.

"Oh and Sam, leave that on, you look absolutely breath taking."

~✨‼️

This is crap. Sorry. The ending fell apart. I need to start writing better. I don't know where this story was going.
Another update will be posted soon. This is also not edited because I'm currently in a nail salon and didn't feel like reading it over lol sorry.