Chapter 1

The moldy smell that was irritating your nose caused you to wake up. With great difficulty you managed to open your eyes. Not that it made any difference. The place you were in was barely illuminated. The only light in this place is a flickering light on the ceiling. You hate this place. It was filthy, dark and cramped.

You are in an old debilitated pet shop. This pet shop is the worst one in Midgar. There were barely any customers so there is no money to keep up the place. That's why it's so filthy here. You are underfed due to the money problems. The pets only get the minimum of food they need to survive. You absolutely hate being a pet. You want to be free. Yes you are a Neko but you have the intelligence of a human. Apparently people don't understand that since they treat you like you are a dumb animal.

You were brought here by your previous owner. He was one of those people that treated you like a dumb animal. He used to hit you and abuse you. Because of this you lost trust in people. You don't want anyone to come near you. They will only cause you pain. They will never care about you or love you. Neko's are often used as sexslaves. You desperately want to prevent this from happening to you.

All you've ever wanted is to be free and to go outside. You've been in this place for so long without any sunlight or fresh air. You are stuck in this cramped cage were you can't even stand up or barely move for that matter. Your  (h/c) fur, on your tail and ears, is matted and covered in filth. Your (s/c) skin is dry and also covered in filth. Luckily you have an old ragged blanket which you used to cover your privates. You didn't have any clothes. After all they thought of you as an animal. An animal doesn't need any clothes since they don't have any modesty.

Neko's are divided in 2 types: Dominant and Submissive. You are in the second category. You are a submissive. Being a submissive means that you can give birth whether you are a male or female. Submissives want to be taken care of. They feel the need to be loved. The more they are loved the happier they are. Unfortunately you have never felt this love.

Your only wish is to find someone to love you unconditionally. This will be quite difficult since you don't trust anyone near you. You know this but you just can't help it. You have been hurt enough you don't want to be hurt anymore. That's why it's easier to not let anyone close to you despite the emptiness you feel inside.

If you were a dominant you wouldn't feel this way. Which often makes you despise the fact you are a submissive. A dominant doesn't need to depend on others like a submissive. You absolutely hate it. That's why you give a silent prayer each night. Please let someone find me, take care of me and love me.

Unknowingly to you, you wouldn't have to wait much longer for your wish to be fulfilled.