Chapter 9

The next day you wake up well rested. You still can't quite believe being adopted. So far everything has been great. You just hope things will remain so. You slide of the bed wanting to go downstairs since you are hungry. You crawled towards the door and open it. While crawling towards the stairs you are spotted by Genesis. ''Now where is my little angel heading off to?'' He picks you up in his arms. ''Good morning little angel''.

''G-Good morning''. You reply to Genesis. Apparently you have earned yourself a new nickname. You are just wondering how many more they can come up with. At this moment your stomach decides to be loud. You blush in embarrassment and hide your face in Genesis's chest. ''Haha I see someone's hungry. Let's go to the kitchen then''.

The two of you slowly make your way downstairs while making small talk. Well Genesis does most of the talking. You finally reach the kitchen and start breakfast while the others are making small talk. You sometimes join them in their small talk. You still don't talk much since your still not used to it.

''(y/n) after breakfast we would like to have a talk with you in the living room.'' Angeal said to you while picking up the dishes. You nod at him to show him you understand and he smiles at you in response. Zack picks you up and takes you to the living room. You look around the room with curiosity since you haven't been here before.

It's spacious and the couch is big enough for all the men to sit on. Zack puts you down on said couch and sits next to you. Cloud walks in and sits on your other side. While waiting for the others to arrive Zack decides to rub your ears to make you more relaxed. It does indeed relax you as you start purring and leaning into his touch. Cloud decides to join him and also rubs your ear. While you sit there purring with a relaxed expression with half lidded eyes, the others arrive in the room. They stop to look at you and can't help but find your expression both adorable and arousing.

When all of the men are seated Zack and Cloud stop rubbing your ears so you can focus on the conversation. Previously the men had decided that Angeal would start the conversation. Angeal sits in front of you on a chair. ''So (y/n) you must be curious as to why we suddenly want to have a talk with you.'' You nod at him to show him that you are indeed curious. ''Well we thought it would be nice to get to know each other better and we have something to give you. The last two days we couldn't talk much since they were quite exhausting to you. So we decided that we would have a talk like this.''

Sephiroth hands a package, wrapped like a gift, to Angeal. ''First we want you to open this gift we have for you.'' He hands the package to you and you tear off the paper. You are quite excited you can't remember ever getting a present before. As you sit there opening the package the others can't help but smile at your excitement.

When you finally open the package you reach in and pull out the present. It's a beautiful customized collar. It's (f/c) With the initials of the men around it. Next to the initials of the men there are gems. Each have picked out their own gem which makes it quite colorful. In front sits your birthstone. Under your birthstone is a tag with all your information and the information of your owners on it. The inside is softly padded so it won't hurt or irritate your neck.

It's beautiful. You give the collar to Cloud and turn around so he can fasten it for you. Cloud fastens the collar around your neck. The collar is indeed comfortable for you. You smile at the men ''Thank you''. They are a bit shocked at first since this is the first time you smile so brightly at them. Then they smile back and say ''you're welcome (y/n).'' You can't help but feel happy. Them giving you a collar means you are officially their neko. And judging by the beautiful collar they must care about you.

The rest of the day you learn more about the men. You learn they are soldiers and work for Shinra. Angeal likes gardening, Genesis likes to read Loveless, Sephiroth is secretly a softie to those he cares about, Zack is very childlike and Cloud likes motorcycles and creating things himself. You also let out some facts about yourself though you choose not to talk about your past yet.

The day passed quickly and it's already evening. Before you take a bath and go to bed. Angeal wants you to do some walking exercises. Cloud and Zack help you with this while the others are doing their own thing in the living room. They are watching you do your walking exercises at the same time. Cloud stands behind you while Zack is in front of you.

''Oke kitty we will have to start with standing on your own feet. Cloud will help you from behind while I'm in front. So you don't have to worry about falling. Let's start.'' Zack picks you up and puts you on your feet while Cloud holds your waist. ''All right I'll let go first and Cloud will let go after that. Don't be scared oke.'' Zack let's go which leaves Cloud as your only support. You try to stand on your own feet as much as possible. When Cloud feels you do this he let's go of your waist. You remain standing for a little while before collapsing. Before you fall both Zack and Cloud catch you. ''That was good for a first try. Now let's keep trying.'' Zack stands you up again.

You keep exercising until it's time to take a bath and go to bed. In the end you are able to stand on your wobbly legs for a little while. You can't help but be excited for you want to be able to walk again. All of the men bid you goodnight while kissing you on your forehead. While lying in bed you can't help but think that you are happy to be taken in by these men.

I want to say thank you to @epicstar44  for all your votes on this story. I hope you are enjoying this book. ^^