Chapter 11

The next few weeks are difficult for you but you don't let it show. Every time they show affection to each other you try not to show your feelings. So far so good. Nobody has noticed anything yet. Unfortunately your heat will start soon. You have been very irritated lately because of this.

In your room you have started to make a nest. You used shirts from the guys, blankets and pillows. The men are starting to get worried about your behavior and try to talk to you about it. Of course you tell them you are fine. You don't want to tell them about your heat. That's too embarrassing for you.

Only a week left till your heat starts. You start to get even more irritated and sometimes snap at the guys. Your body is preparing to go into heat which is irritating you. Your nest is now almost complete. You make sure your (h/c) fur and hair is nicely groomed and your (s/c) skin smooth and clean. This is all instinct for you.

You groom yourself to look nice for your mate. Of course you already know you won't mate but it's instinct to do so. So you keep grooming yourself and perfecting your nest.

Meanwhile the men are still worried about your behavior and make an appointment with Aerith. The appointment is today. ''Let's go kitty. It's time to leave.'' ''Where are we going?'' You decide to ask him since nobody told you about the appointment with Aerith. ''You'll see when we get there (y/n).'' Sephiroth says while picking you up.

All of you walk towards the car. They all wanted to know what's wrong with you so they all decided to take a day off and go with you.

When you reach your destination you finally know where you are going. ''Why are we here? I'm not sick.'' ''Well (y/n) dear we are worried about you and decided to pay Aerith a visit.'' ''Why?'' ''Well angel your behavior is worrying us.'' You now understand what they mean. That moment you decide not to leave the car since nothing is wrong.

''I'm not going.'' You stay in the car while the men step out. ''Kitty don't be difficult. This is all for your own good.'' ''No there's nothing wrong with me.'' ''Oke the difficult route it is. Spikey help me out would you.'' While Cloud and Zack try to get you out of the car, the others already walk inside to notify Aerith they are here.

After a lot of struggling Zack and Cloud finally manage to get you out of the car. While you are struggling in Zack's arms you go inside the building and are allowed to go ahead to the examination room. It's the same as last time.

This time you are put in the playroom, while the others stand behind the glass wall in the other room. You decide to play with the toys there since the others aren't there.

The men tell Aerith what's wrong with you. It doesn't take long for Aerith to understand what's going on. ''I told you last time didn't I. (y/n) will go into heat in spring. I would say it will start in a week or so. This behavior is very common for a hybrid that's going into heat. Their body is preparing for the heat and this is irritating them, which results in his behavior. Nesting is also normal. It's all instinct for him. So when he says nothing is wrong he's right. Now have you made preparations for his heat?''

''Eh what kind of preparations Aer?'' Zack asks her confused. ''Well Zack a heat is very painful for a sub if they don't have a mate. It's often advised to start looking for a suitable mate before the heat starts. Now you only have a week and that might not be enough.'' ''Sorry we didn't know that Aerith. So do you have any ideas on how to find a mate for him?'' "Of course Angeal there are several ways. I'll write them down for you. So start looking immediately and consult (y/n) about his choices.''

When the appointment is done all of you go home. The drive back is filled with silence even Zack is silent. When you all get home you go towards your room to perfect your nest again. Meanwhile the guys are downstairs planning on finding a suitable mate. They decide to find a couple of suitable mates for you before showing them to you. So you can decide which one will be your mate.

It's difficult for them to do this since they all gained feelings for you over the last months. When you are mated you are also supposed to live with the dominant which means they will lose you completely. But they want what's best for you so they decide to go through with the plan. They also start reading about mating to learn more about it.

If only they knew they were making a mistake.