Chapter 20

The next time you wake up, you are strapped down on a metal exam table. Your ankles, wrists and neck are tightly bound. This makes it difficult for you to look around. Suddenly a man walks into your vision. It's Hojo, the man you were warned about by your mates. You can see him holding a clipboard and writing down stuff while he looks at a machine. This makes you realize the machine is hooked to you. Panic is finally starting to set in. When you struggle against your bonds Hojo finally notices you.

''Ah looks like our subject is finally awake.'' You look at him with fear in your eyes. Fear for both yourself and your unborn pup. ''W-what do you want with me?'' ''You dared to get close to my greatest experiment. Because of you and those other failures he's getting soft. Now I'll have to make due with this thing here.'' He puts his hand on your extended stomach ''Let's just hope this thing is Sephiroth's. It will make the process a whole lot easier for both you and me.''

When his words settle in your mind and realization sets in, you struggle as hard as you can. ''Don't you dare touch my pup. Get your hands off of me.'' You bare your teeth and hiss at him. Hojo only chuckles at your struggle. ''You and your pup will be my new projects and there's nothing you can do about it. This is also a great way to get my revenge against these 'mates' of yours. Now let's get started shall we. First we need to know who the father is.'' Hojo leaves to grab something from a table.

When he returns he's holding a very large syringe. ''What are you doing stop it!'' Hojo holds the syringe above your stomach. When he finally finds the right position he pushes the needle inside. ''AAGHH!'' Since Hojo didn't give you anything for pain, or to numb the area, you are in a lot of pain. You can see Hojo using the syringe to suck something up out of your stomach. You just hope that your pup will be alright. When he's done he pulls out the syringe. Not bothering to be gentle about it.

Tears are running down your cheeks dropping on the table below you. You just hope your pup will be alright and that your mates will come for you soon. Hojo tells two guards to take you away to your cell. When you are finally untied you try to fight them but they are too strong for you. You can see Hojo sitting at a desk with the syringe in front of him.

When the guards drag you to the halls you can tell you are in a lab of some kind. There are no windows to tell where you are. You quickly arrive at your destination and one of the guards opens the cell door. They put you inside and quickly leave without saying a word.

You look around you to see a small room with a bed and a toilet. Yet again there are no windows. The only source of light are two lights in the room. You try the door but as you expected it is locked. So you sit down on the bed and pull the light blanket over yourself. You look down at your stomach and rub it.

''It's oke pup. Your daddies will come for us I know they will. Mommy will do his best to keep you safe. I promise.'' A kick to your hand is the answer you get. It makes you smile as you are relieved your pup is alright. ''Mommy will be strong for you so you have to hang in there till your daddies come alright.'' The pup is moving around and occasionally kicks which makes you smile.

You lie down and try to get some rest while keeping one of your hands on your stomach. Finally you start to drift off, exhaustion finally setting in. Your thoughts filled with your mates and the desire to see them again.