Chapter 2

''Hurry up! You guys are so slow''. Zack said, more like whined, from the front door. He is like an excited puppy and can't wait for them to leave. ''Yeah yeah we're coming hold your horses pup''. An annoyed redhead responded to Zack while walking towards him. "Now Genesis don't be to harsh towards the pup he's just very excited''. A burly man said as he joined the other two at the door. ''Angeal I'm not a pup. I'm very much a human''. ''Yeah yeah Zack whatever you want''. Angeal replied while ruffling Zack's hair.

''I can't believe we're getting a pet. Zack on his own is already a handful enough''. Genesis sighed and raked a hand through his hair. ''Hey I'm not a handful Genesis and I want a pet. You guys said we will get one today. You can't go back on your promise. Right Angeal?''. Zack turns towards Angeal and uses his puppy eyes on him.

''Don't worry Zack. We will keep our promise and get a pet today. Now remember the pet will belong to us all okay? So no hogging the pet''. Angeal lectured Zack while ruffling his hair again. Yes they promised to get a pet.

After months and months of whining on Zack's part. Once he got it in his head he wanted a pet, he hounded all his lovers for months so they would finally agree. After a while Zack managed to convince Cloud. So now the youngest lovers where banding together. They finally agreed when someone got so annoyed and almost killed Zack. *cough* Genesis *cough*. Ofcourse they didn't agree without some rules. For example the pet will be everyone's responsibility and so on.

Angeal, the big guy with a big heart, also wanted them to go to a specific place. He wanted them to go to the poorest pet shop there is. Reasoning that the pets there would probably be worse of than pets in a pet shop with a good reputation. Because of this they would be in more need of adoption. So after searching a bit, in the database, they finally found one.

This pet shop is situated in one of the worst neighborhoods in Midgar. One of the rules that was set stated that they would get a pet there or no pet at all. This because of the reason mentioned before. Zack was a bit bummed by this because he wanted to be able to choose the best pet he could have. Ofcourse he quickly agreed when they said that they wouldn't get a pet then.

The three men where finally joined by Sephiroth and Cloud. ''So is everyone ready to go then?''. Sephiroth questioned to the rest of the group. "Finally! you two were taking too long I want to go now''. ''yeah yeah we will go now Zack. Stop whining''. With the words of Genesis left in the air the men finally went outside. They all jumped in the car while Genesis and Zack are bickering. Poor Cloud sat between the two and was getting squished between the two.

They finally left to the pet shop. Unknowingly to them they wouldn't just get a pet but a new lover.