Chapter 27

It turned out that Hojo's experiments didn't have a big effect on the pup. She's a healthy young girl that's loved greatly by her parents and her uncles. Your abduction by Hojo left you with some mental scars but fortunately for you, your mates are always by your side. Shinra didn't want to lose their top 5 SOLDIERS so they only got light punishments for killing Hojo.

Apparently you are very fertile. Since you got pregnant again a couple months after you gave birth to Gillian. You named her after Angeal's mother. This time you were pregnant with twin boys. This time Cloud is the biological father. There were no problems during this pregnancy and you gave birth to two healthy boys. Sora and Riku. It really wasn't difficult for you to get pregnant. You gave triplets to Sephiroth. Kadaj, Loz and Yazoo. Those three are totally mommy's boys.

Both Genesis and Zack became fathers to a baby girl. Genesis wanted to name his daughter after a goddess so she was named Minerva. Zack had great difficulty thinking of a normal name so in the end you named her Luna.

You are so happy now. In the past you had given up on being happy. You could have never imagined you would have 5 loving mates and 8 pups. You wouldn't change a thing even if it meant going through all the abuse again to end up in that pet shop. You would do it all over again if this is the outcome.

At the moment you are making dinner while the others are playing with the pups. You are excited at the moment since you have something to tell the men during dinner. Since dinner is ready you decide to call the guys. ''Dinner is ready!'' The pups that could already walk and run, immediately run towards the table to sit down. You can't help but smile at their cuteness. The men walk in afterwards, some of them with a pup in their arms. They all give you a kiss before putting the pups down in their chairs.

Angeal helps you with bringing the food to the table and you both sit down afterwards. You all start to eat while helping some of the pups. After a bit you can't hold it in anymore and you blurt out the news. ''I'm pregnant!'' Silence follows as the men and some of the pups look at you. ''Mommy?'' You look at Kadaj ''Yes sweetie.'' ''What does pwegnant mean?'' You smile at him ''It means you are going to get another younger sibling. You are going to be a big brother again.'' ''Yeah I'm going to be a big bwother again.'' Kadaj has a big smile on his face while he cheers.

You smile at his antics and look back towards your mates. They all smile at you and they seem to be happy with the news. They all stand and walk towards you and kiss you. ''Let's celebrate tonight.'' Zack says softly so the pups won't hear. You flush red knowing what they mean with celebrating. ''Mommy? Are you sick? You're red.'' Angeal walks towards Gillian. ''Don't worry. Mommy's fine. He's just very excited about being pregnant again.'' ''If you say so daddy.''

The men sit down again and you all resume eating. You look around the table seeing all the smiles. Yes you would definitely not change a thing.

The end.

I hope the ending is satisfactory for you all. It was quite difficult to write a proper ending. I hope you all enjoyed the story!