Chapter 7

The first thing you notice when you wake up the next morning is that you're not in a cage but in a comfortable bed. This makes you panic slightly until you remember the events of the previous day. You take the time to observe your new room. It's quite large with three doors. Looking out of the window you can see trees. The room is sparsely decorated.

You are brought out of your thoughts by a knock on the door. The door opens to reveal Angeal standing there. ''Oh you're awake. Good morning (y/n). I came to help you get ready. We're going to go shopping today for your necessities. We can also buy some things to brighten up this room''. Angeal says to you with a gentle smile. You look at him and decide to greet him back. ''G-good morning''. Your voice is still raspy because of disuse.

Angeal smiles at you and walks towards you after closing the door. ''I brought some of Cloud's old clothes for you. They'll have to do for now''. With those words spoken Angeal helps you dress. After having changed he takes out a brush and brushes your hair and fur. Angeal's hands are very gentle when handling your ears and tail. This makes you feel relaxed and you start purring. You close your eyes and lean into his touch to enjoy the moment.

Angeal decides to brush for an extra 5 minutes because you enjoy it so much. Unfortunately you had to stop before breakfast got too cold. Angeal picks you up and takes you to the kitchen. He seats you at the table in the same spot as the day before. The others greet you when they see you. You say a soft good morning back to them before eating your food.

The food is just as delicious as yesterday. Since you aren't allowed to eat normally yet, because of your emaciated state, you have a simple breakfast consisting of yoghurt with some finely sliced fruits. This didn't matter to you since you are already glad to have food at all. Everybody, but Zack ofcourse, is eating their breakfast in peace. After you are done eating Angeal hands you some medicine to take. At first you don't want to take it, but Angeal makes you take it. Luckily it wasn't that bad.

When breakfast is finished and the dishes are done, it's time to get ready. For you it means having sunblock put on you and having sunglasses. You are given one of Zack's jackets to wear. Since it's too big on you, it will cover your skin to prevent sunburns. This time you are carried by Genesis and put on his lap when sitting in the car.

The men had looked up information on neko's the previous day, when you were asleep. They wanted to make sure they would get everything you needed. They learned a lot of things when looking things up. For example that submissive hybrids need love and care and can't survive on their own. Some things they found out weren't so nice. They read about the mistreatment of many hybrids and were shocked that it actually happens a lot.

That day they vowed to make sure you would get all the love and care you need. They will make sure you will always have a home and will never be mistreated again. Ofcourse that night they also discussed their opinions about you with each other. About how shocked they were when they knew of the damage done to you, but also how they all felt a bit of attraction towards you. They decided to wait and see how that will play out. They didn't want to scare you.

Angeal parked the car in front of a huge building and you all got out. Since you still can't walk really well, you are carried the rest of the day. The huge building turns out to be a mall. You can't help but feel scared seeing how many people there are. Genesis passes you towards Sephiroth since he knows Sephiroth won't be really active shopping. Zack and Genesis are both squealing about all the cute things they are going to get you.

You hugged Sephiroth tightly, still feeling scared. Sephiroth noticed this and used one of his hands to rub soothing circles on your back. This indeed helps calm you down enough to start looking around you with curiosity. While doing so you notice that your group gains a lot of attention. 'Well that can't be really helped since there are five handsome men here. Who wouldn't notice that. Wait what!? Handsome? Where did that come from? Let's not think about that.' You can't help but blush a little at that thought. Sephiroth notices this and arcs a brow but doesn't say anything.

Throughout the day you went into a lot of different shops. With Zack and Genesis being the most enthusiastic ones. They tried asking your opinion here and there but that didn't really help since you didn't really have an opinion. You never had something you could call your own before so this was all new to you. They did manage to get a favorite color from you. This color being (f/c). They made sure to get a lot of stuff with that color.

As Angeal had said you also got some stuff to decorate your room with. Since you bought too much a lot of your purchases had to be delivered  home. The men made sure to get all the necessities for a neko. They had also ordered a custom made collar. The collar is mandatory for a hybrid to wear. It shows that the hybrid is owned by someone and also by who the hybrid is owned. The men decided to give you the collar the next day as a gift.

After a day filled with shopping you are quite tired. When you all arrived home you are asleep in Sephiroth's arms. They decide to wake you up so you can eat something first. With a lot of goading you finally manage to eat something. ''Haha I guess it was a tiring day for kitty. Let's get him to bed. It's my turn to put him to bed''. Zack picks you up and carries you to your bedroom. While walking to the bedroom you fall asleep again. He decides to let you sleep in the clothes you are wearing since he doesn't want to wake you up again. He will just make sure you get a bath in the morning.

Zack puts you in bed in pulls the covers over you. He can't help but think how adorable you look. With your silky (h/c) locks, smooth (s/c) skin and (e/c) doe-eyes. Your innocence and curiosity was also very cute to Zack. Well not only to Zack. Zack grabs your bunny and puts it in your hands. You hug the bunny closer to your chest. This makes Zack aww at the sight. Zack pets your head before giving a kiss on your forehead. ''Goodnight kitty''. He leaves the room and shuts the door behind him. Leaving you to your sweet dreams.