Chapter 23

You don't know how much time passes in your captivity but you suspect a month must have passed by now. 'They must be back by now. They will come for me.' During this month you've been in a lot of pain. Strange fluids have been injected into you. The mako tank has also been a favorite of Hojo. A lot of the time you don't even know what he has done to you.

All you know now is that you constantly feel ill and weak. You always check your belly to feel if the pup is alright. Luckily it's still moving around. When two guards enter your cell and grab your arms you don't even try to fight anymore. With the experiments and the pregnancy you are left in a very weak state. You need to conserve your energy for the pup and not uselessly struggle. They drag you to the lab again.

They strap you down on the table and leave you alone. After a little while Hojo enters the lab. He's holding an empty syringe. 'Hmm must be a blood test this time.' You are proven right when Hojo draws your blood. While Hojo is busy with that an assistant hastily enters the lab. ''S-sir!'' Hojo looks up annoyed. ''What are you doing here!? I've repeatedly told everyone not to disturb while I'm working on specimen (y/i). Get out.'' In his anger Hojo moves the needle harshly causing you pain. You can barely maintain the whimper that wants to escape your lips.

''B-but sir It's urgent.'' ''Then hurry it up boy and tell me.'' The assistant is obviously scared of Hojo and you can see him visibly swallow before he speaks. ''Th-the SOLDIERS are b-back already.'' ''Which SOLDIERS boy. Be more specific!'' With the mention of SOLDIERS your ears perk up. 'Could it be them?' The assistant is shaking even worse know when Hojo's anger makes itself known. ''T-the t-top five s-sir.'' Hojo finally looks up at the assistant. ''Already!? We need to move immediately. Prepare the tank, for the specimen, for transport.''

The assistant immediately runs out of the room. Hojo stops what he's doing and starts to move about, talking to himself about plans and a too early return. Hearing that they were talking about your mates makes hope flare up in your chest. 'once they find out I'm gone, they will start looking for me. I just have to hang in there a little longer.'

When the assistant returns telling Hojo that the tank is ready, he yells for the two guards to grab you. Hojo is holding files in his hand. With a glance you can tell they are yours. The guards undo the straps and grab your arms again. This time you try to struggle a bit since you know your mates are coming. Unfortunately you are still too weak and have to quickly give up.

The drag you towards a tank lying on the floor. There are wheels underneath it for transport. ''We need to hurry and plug him in.'' He points towards the assistant and tells him to help him plug in. Since the transport will take some time, there are more plugs than a normal mako tank. This time there's also a feeding tube, a catheter and multiple iv's.

You struggle when they plug you in. causing some pain when they insert the feeding tube and catheter and making you bleed a little from your nose and penis. Of course the usual shackles are also there to keep you from moving. This tank also looks different. Instead of glass surrounding it, there's only a glass circle on the same height as your face. The rest is all metal.

When you are completely plugged in Hojo closes the lid and fills the tank. You can see Hojo smirking down at you when he looks through the glass. The same burning feeling returns when the tank fills. Hojo finally turns away. The tank is apparently soundproof as well since you can't hear a thing.

After a while the tank is completely filled and you are just drifting again. You close your eyes just waiting for something to happen. You don't know how long you had your eyes closed but something compels you to open them. So you open your eyes and are greeted with two faces you missed very much. Zack and Cloud. They are knocking on the glass trying to grab your attention.

You look at both of them and try to smile at them. You can see the relief on their faces when they see you react to them. Their mouths are moving but you can't hear anything. It looks like they don't know how to open the tank. Sephiroth then moves into view and looks at you worriedly. You can see his mouth move. He then moves away and shortly afterwards the tank starts to drain leaving you naked, tired, cold and wet.

The lid opens up and you can see them looking at your body trying to assess the damage and how you are surrounded by wires. It's difficult for you to keep your eyes open and you're too tired to move or speak. Sephiroth cups your face and makes you look at him. ''We've got you (y/n). We are going to remove the wires from your body. This may hurt a bit.'' he turns to Zack ''Zack I need you to keep talking to (y/n) while I remove the wires. Cloud you undo the shackles.'' He looks away looking to somewhere else that you can't see. ''Angeal, Genesis stay there and makes sure he doesn't move and nobody disturbs us. He will pay for what he's done.''

You can hear Genesis's voice responding ''How does he look? Is he alright? The baby?'' ''I don't know Genesis let's just get him out of here.'' Sephiroth moves away from your face while Zack now holds your face and talks to you. ''Hey kitty. It's going to be alright now. Just hang in there a bit longer. Seph is going to remove the iv's first alright. Don't be startled.'' You can see the sadness in Zack's eyes.

The removal of the needles doesn't hurt much. When you look away from Zack to look at Cloud, whom is removing your shackles, you can see the tears in his eyes. Zack is quick to move your face towards him again. ''It's alright kitty. It looks like the needles are out. Now comes the hard part. You can do it.'' Zack talks at you with reassuring words. You can feel a hand grab your penis and the catheter moves a bit. Due to the rough insertion it's very painful so you can't help but release a painful whimper when it moves.

''Shh it's oke kitty. Seph is going to remove it quickly alright.'' Zack rubs your ears to try to calm you down. You can see Sephiroth whisper to Cloud, to which Cloud responds by holding down your hips. He probably told him to hold you down. Sephiroth removes the tube as quickly as possible but it still hurts a lot and you can't help but let out pitiful whimpers. Your penis is bleeding again now that the tube is out. Zack keeps trying to calm you down. You can tell that your pitiful whimpers have an effect on them. They are hurt by your pain and you can see it.

Sephiroth moves up towards your face again. ''Alright (y/n) the one in your nose is the last one. I need you to breathe out when I tell you to. It will make it easier for you.'' Zack holds down your head and Sephiroth grabs the tube and counts to three. When he reaches three you try to breathe out as he says. This one hurts you as well and you whimper again. ''Shh it's done now kitty. You did great.'' Sephiroth wipes away the blood from your nose while Zack keeps talking to you. Sephiroth removes his coat and holds it in his arms. This signals to Zack and Cloud that they have to pick you up and put you, in Sephiroth's arms, inside his coat.

They are extremely careful when they pick you up. Cloud picks up your legs while Zack picks up your torso.

Whimpers keep escaping your lips during this. Your body is completely limp and you can't move. You can hear a gasp when you are removed from the tank. It sounded like Genesis. They ease you in Sephiroth's arms and he wraps the coat around you. The smell of Sephiroth engulfs you and calms you down.

Your head rests against Sephiroth's chest and you can hear his heartbeat. The beats slowly lulling you to sleep.