Chapter 6

The car pulls up in front of a mansion. Cloud lifts you up and follows the others inside. ''Welcome home (y/n)!'' Angeal, Zack and Genesis exclaim to you. You are looking around with curiosity. The mansion is very spacious and nicely decorated. "Cloud take (y/n) to the bathroom and clean him up. Genesis you go and set up his room. Zack you find some clothes for (y/n) to wear and bring them to the bathroom. After that help Cloud with (y/n). Angeal why don't you start dinner. I'll go set up the paperwork to take (y/n) in. Tomorrow we'll go shopping for necessities for (y/n)''. The men go out to carry out Sephiroth's orders.

Cloud carries you up the stairs towards a bathroom. ''Oke (y/n) let's get you cleaned up shall we''. Cloud sets you down on top of the sink. He walks towards the bathtub and turns on the water. He keeps playing with the knobs until the temperature is right. While the tub is slowly filling Cloud adds some soap to the water. He turns back towards you. ''Let's take this off. I will not look oke''. Cloud takes of the rag and throws it on the floor, to be thrown away later. He sets your bunny down on the counter.

He lifts you of the counter and carries you to the tub. You cling to Cloud's shirt not wanting to let go. You don't have good experiences with bathing. ''It's oke (y/n). The water is nice and warm and I'll make sure you will be all right''. He proceeds to lower you down towards the tub. You whine, not wanting to be set down. Finally you are seated in the tub. It feels great! It's indeed warm and feels quite nice.

You let go of Cloud's shirt and start playing with the bubbles. Cloud smiles at your childlike innocence. He grabs a rubber duck, that belongs to Zack, and sets it in the water. While you are distracted, Cloud grabs a sponge and wets it and lathers it with soap. He gently scrubs your back and makes sure to avoid the painful areas. The water immediately turns filthy.

While Cloud is washing you Zack enters the bathroom. He puts the clothes down next to your bunny, on the counter. He walks towards you and starts playing, with the bubbles and the duck, together with you. You can't help but notice their solemn gazes when they see your abused body. When Cloud accidently brushes your nipple you can't help but let out a soft moan. You've always been very sensitive.

Both men blush when they hear the sound you let out. They decide to ignore this for now, which you are very grateful for. When Cloud finishes washing your upper body, he proceeds to wash your hair. Zack takes the sponge from Cloud and starts washing your legs. Zack keeps talking about random things to make you comfortable.

When Cloud is washing your hair you can't help but relax in his touch. After a little while you start purring. Both men smile when they notice this. While you're distracted Zack quickly washes your private area. You can't help but tense up even though you are distracted. Luckily Zack is quickly done washing your privates and proceeds to your tail.

When the men are done washing you they rinse your hair and tail. ''Well would you look at that. It turns out that our dear (y/n) here, is quite the beauty underneath all that filth''. Zack says while looking at you. ''Now let's dry you off and get something to eat shall we''. Zack says while grabbing a fluffy towel. While Zack does this Cloud lifts you out of the tub and sets you on your feet. Cloud supports you so you won't fall down.

Zack quickly dries you off and dresses you. The clothes are too big for you. Which makes sense since you are shorter than Cloud. After you are dressed Zack combs your hair, ears and tail. This hurts you since your hair and fur are all tangled. Cloud rubs soothing circles on your arms while Zack says soothing words. ''There all done. Your (h/c) hair and fur are beautiful kitty''. You arc an eyebrow at the nickname Zack gives you. ''Now let's get you some food. Angeal is a great cook you're going to love it''.

Cloud picks you up and follows Zack out of the bathroom and towards the kitchen. When you reach the kitchen, the others are already there. Cloud sets you down at the table. ''(y/n) you clean up quite nicely don't you. I'll have to start thinking on a nickname for you''. Genesis says while patting your head, before proceeding to sit down across from you.

''Yes, although I hate having to agree with Genesis, he is right in this case. You look nice (y/n)''. The silent Sephiroth says to you. You can't help but blush at the compliments you are receiving. While making small talk Angeal calls, from in front of the stove, for someone to set the table. Zack and Genesis set the table while Cloud sits down to your left.

Sephiroth walks towards Angeal to help him with serving the dishes. ''Ah (y/n) you look good. Now we have to make sure to fatten you up a little. Aerith said to start slow and not with completely solid food, because your stomach isn't used to it. So I made you some soup. I hope you like it''. Angeal says while placing down a bowl of soup in front of you.

It smells delicious! Is it really all for me? ''T-thank you......Angeal''. Angeal's smile widens when he hears your response. Angeal sits down on your right, with Zack opposite him. You see the others using some weird silver utensils to help them eat. You look at this with confusion. You decide to ignore this and grab the bowl with your hands. ''Nyaa''. You let out a yelp when you feel the bowl is hot.

The others look at you startled. Angeal who sits next to you decides to help you out. "(y/n) have you never used a spoon before?'' You look at him with confusion. ''I guess that's a no then. Here let me help you''. He grabs the spoon next to your bowl and grabs a spoonful of soup. He blows on it before bringing it to your mouth. You hesitantly open your mouth.

It tastes just as good as it smells. Your ears perk up and your tail sways excitedly. ''See it's not that scary is it''. He grabs your hand and puts the spoon in your hand. He guides your hand the first couple of times and then let's you eat by yourself. After a while you're full and getting sleepy. You let out a cute yawn and rub your eyes.

This was the most delicious meal you've ever had. For the first time in a long time your stomach is full. The others notice you getting sleepy. Sephiroth stands up and picks you up. ''I'll put him to bed you guys can clean up here''. He walks out of the kitchen with you in his arms. You lay your head against his chest and listen to his heartbeat. It's oddly comforting.

You finally reach your bedroom. By this time you're already half asleep. Sephiroth sets you down on the bed and grabs the bunny that Genesis had put on your bed. He puts the bunny in your arms and pulls the covers over you. You immediately snuggle with the bunny. You're already halfway in to dreamland when you feel a pair of lips against your forehead. "Goodnight (y/n)''. For the first time in a long time you are warm, clean, comfortable and full when going to sleep. You can't help but smile a little at this thought, while finally falling asleep.