𝓦𝓮𝓪𝓴𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼

"𝑴𝒚 𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒔, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒔𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆𝒔, 𝒅𝒐 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒑𝒂𝒊𝒓 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒄𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝑨𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒉. 𝑻𝒓𝒖𝒍𝒚 𝑨𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒉 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒘𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔. 𝑯𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓-𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑴𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝑴𝒆𝒓𝒄𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍." (𝑸𝒖𝒓𝒂𝒏,  𝑺𝒖𝒓𝒂𝒉 𝑨𝒛-𝒁𝒖𝒎𝒂𝒓 39:53)

We all sin everyday, whether it is consciously done or unconsciously done. Out in the open or in private where we feel we can't be seen. Life can be challenging at times, it tests your faith, strength and outlook on life. It's also where we find the most blissful of moments that connects us to the ones we love. I never knew what it felt like to be loved whole heartedly. Growing up without my parents by my side made feel different and an outsider for so long that it eats away at you.

Alhamdulilah I have had supportive family members and friends that made me realise life is unique for everyone and there are other people suffering worse fates than me. For that I'm grateful to my creator Allah Azzawajal for giving me this opportunity to get closer to him. Those that are put through hardship are tested so that their love for Allah can increase. He is the every seeing and knows what's in the breast of mankind. So forgive us our lord for our transgressions and lets be amongst those who call to you in times of need and happiness. Let us be amongst the righteous and the ones you will be proud of on the day of judgement.