𝓤𝓷𝓮𝔁𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓰𝓾𝓮𝓼𝓽s

𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓈 𝒾𝓉 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝑒.

💕𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙙, 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙚.
𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙚. 𝙄𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙢.💕
- 𝘼𝙣𝙤𝙣𝙮𝙢𝙤𝙪𝙨

There are a few things in life that are guarenteed, wealth, poverty and death. The rest is what you make of it. You can determine your happiness,your surroundings and your dreams. But if on the occasion life deals you an unpredictable card then there is one thing left, smile and keep it moving.

So as i stare at myself in the mirror like most mornings I ask the most important question of all. You still breathing?

Suddenly there is loud knocking and some sort of commotion coming from the front door. I go to investigate the disturbance and find Uncle Ismael in our Living room.

Dumbstruck and utter confusion is marinated on my face. I'm just so confused, what is he doing here?, in Dubai not New Zealand. We all take turns hugging him and i'm just so happy to see him. It always good having my favourite Uncle around, guess he reminds me of Dad a lot. I mean everyone always said they could pass off as being twins rather than my Dad being 8 years his senior.

It's always hard growing up without your parents by your side, especially when he is no longer around but alhamdulilah i have gained a second farther.

He tells us he's here on a business trip and that he plans on staying with us for a while, until he can speak with potential investors and make some arrangements on the deal. "Aqilah can you put the bags away, Shamsa go and make some tea", says Nasreen.

As i went to put his suitcase in the spare bedroom i notice a second set of suitcase. I recognise this. Out of no where i feel a small pair of chubby hands blind fold me. I definitely would recognise these hands anywhere. I scream with excitement as my bestie and i, my partner in crime are reunited. "Naseeba what on earth are you doing here?", i jump up and down with excitement.

"Nice to see you too, oh I'm here just to do some shopping, hang out at the beach, go skating", she says sarcastically. "Of course I'm here to see you". "But first there's something i need to tell you!", i usher her to my room. "You will never believe who i ran into yesterday at Cookies and Cream."

"Who? Who! Just tell me who it is?," she demands. I nervously glance way, "Yahya," i whisper.

"What! Are you sure?", she asks confused scrunching her eyebrows. "Yes, Naseeba, i mean what on earth is he doing here!" "Oh say something don't just stare at me", I chew nervously on my nails.

"I'm just as shocked as you are. Did he speak to you"

"No!", I scoff. "Obviously I walked away before anything was said. Plus he is getting married", I ramble trying to get it all out coherently. "Well actually, Hussein told me the other day that for some odd reason he called it off. Hussein was very confused couldn't understand why. His wife, you know Jamilia's friend Laila the one he was engaged or talking to whatever."

"Okay what does this have to do with anything", I say confused. "Just wait, anyways she called all hysterical saying that Yahya was being distant and apparently he told her that they were not compatible enough for marriage.'

"What and you kept this from me because...?," I ask a little annoyed. "Well firstly you never pick up your phone always too busy and secondly good news should be delivered in person.", she says grinning like a Cheshire Cat. It took a minute for my brain to register the news. So wait he's not getting married.