𝓓é𝓳à 𝓿𝓾 (𝒜𝓁𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹𝓎 𝓈𝑒𝑒𝓃)

𝟦 𝓂❁𝓃𝓉𝒽𝓈 𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇

There is a ringing in my ear, the alarm must be going off, I snuggle deeper into my comfort sheets not wanting to get up. It was hot last night and I did not want to turn the AC on because whenever I do, I just usually get a cold. So, when I finally managed to fall into a deep slumber, the alarm is ringing indicating that it is now time for fajr.

I can hear the adhan in background, distantly echoing the call to prayer. The area we live has a masjid alhamdulilah, it is not that far from our house. 

After praying fajr, I just sit there for couple minutes pondering over the blessings in my life and thanking Allah. I mentally calculate the things that I need to complete today at the boutique.  Subhanallah the boutique has been really booming alhamdulilah, but it is exhausting.

Oh, did I even mention what the name is, I have finally decided to name it AL-Noor Boutique. Me and Sara really wanted to capture the beauty of the clothing and how it hopefully makes the individual shine from within.

وَمَا تَوْفِيقِي إِلَّا بِاللَّهِ ۚ عَلَيْهِ تَوَكَّلْتُ وَإِلَيْهِ أُنِيبُ

Wama tawfeeqee illa billahiAAalayhi tawakkaltu wa-ilayhi oneeb.

My success is not but through Allah. Upon him I have relied, and to Him I return.

Surah Hud - 11:88

I look through my emails, as quickly eat my breakfast, just then I get an email notification letting me know that the new shipment of chiffon scarves, oud and lace motifs were going to be delivered today. Therefore, I must go to the boutique a bit earlier than intended to help Sara sort out the deliver and put way our packages.

I head towards the metro, in the hot blazing sun. After the endless commute I arrive finding the delivery man talking with Sara and his colleagues loading the packages to our back storeroom. 

"Assalamualikum Sara, how are doing habiti," Aqilah exclaims. It's been a while since I have seen her.

"Aqilah, how are you doing habiti, I have missed you," she squeals.

"Tell me everything about your trip to Paris", says Aqilah.

"Oh Aqilah, I was beautiful, especially during the night seeing the twinkling lights and the delicious fragrances oozing out of bakeries. However, it is really cold over there, not sure if I like it or hate it."

After discussing some more about her trip to Paris, we finally manage to sort the packages and restock the shelves with scarves and ouds. One of our best selling ouds, the Minarzi oud has rich notes of musk, sandalwood and Jasmine flower, it smells divine.

It always runs out even online and instore. So this time I ordered double the amount of last time, to lasts us a bit longer. Also giving those who were unable to get it, a better chance this time round.

I hear my phone ringing in the background, it's Shayla. "Assamulaikum Shayla, how you doing?"

"I'm good alhamdluliah, I'm almost near the boutique get ready,"she replies.

"Okay"

"Okay see you soon in'sha'allah".

I hang up the phone and head to collect my belongings. "I'll be off then Sara, can you chase up our Client Ruwayda and get her to schedule in a day for her measurements for her custom abaya she wanted."