🎊𝓔𝓲𝓭 𝓒𝓮𝓵𝓮𝓫𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 🎊

𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒂 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒓𝒆𝒋𝒐𝒊𝒄𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒔, 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒂 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒆, 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒂 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒓𝒆𝒇𝒍𝒆𝒄𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒑𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓, 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒂 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒃𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓!

𝑴𝒂𝒚 𝑨𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒉 𝒇𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒐𝒄𝒄𝒂𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏, 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆, 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒐𝒖𝒍 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒔𝒑𝒊𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒖𝒂𝒍 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔, 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒅𝒐𝒎.

EID! EID! Eid Mubarakh, it has officially been announced and Ramadan has ended. Ya Salam Ramadan may Allah grant us the chance to meet you again. Subhanallah how time flies, especially these last couple of days. Balancing everything and trying to keep on track of things can be challenging.

Packing for the holiday, making sure we done majority of our shopping so we don't have to rush around later on. We'll be leaving in less then five days. Alhamdulilah everything is ready just have a few toiletries to pick up.

Amaal rang a couple days ago to inform me that the 'cupcake delight' event has been re-scheduled and pushed forward to the day of Eid. She is also going on a vacation to Holland to attend her sister's baby shower but to also stay for the birth.

Subhanallah the preparation into organising and decorating the venue has been so stressful. How much confetti, party poppers, flowers and decor does one buy. This would be my first outing on Eid day in a long time and I'm excited. This was a great way for us to get together before we have to spend the summer separately.

Alhamdulilah everything is ready for tomorrow but I just want to double check to see if the cupcakes are ready. I phone Amaal and she picks up immediately. "Assalamualikum Habiti, Eid Mubarakh how are you doing?" "Walaikumsalam Aqilah, Eid Mubarakh to you too. I'm good alhamdulilah, just really tired", she says exhaustedly. "Oh you poor thing, you have been baking all day". "Yes, baking can be really stressful, and the first batch did not rise properly. So I had to make another two just in case." "How much did you make because last time they all finished it, did you make extra?", I ask.

"Well Huda order the milkshakes and she really wanted a donut wall in place because the cupcakes tend to run out fast. Last time people were taking extra to take home", she says in annoyance. "Like subhanallah some people did not get any," I say remembering the events of last year. "Yeah so I decided to make 100 and put some in the gift bags."

"Manshallah that's a clever idea, do you know how many people are coming". " Roughly 40 people, and all the tickets have been given out already but since I moved the date for tomorrow it might be that more people turn up unexpectedly." " So can they pay for theirs at the entrance". "Yes they can but I don't want it to turn into a hug gather because it will be too much." "Hopefully it doesn't get too crowded in'sha'allah".

"Anyways what are you up to?", Amaal asks. "Nothing really I'm just here putting on a face mask and then I'll take a shower in'sha'allah", I reply whilst wiping a bit of the mask that dropped on my lip. "Same I need to make myself decent as well, I'll see you at the salah tomorrow in'sha'allah",she said excitedly. "Okay girl, see you then in'sha'allah".

#RINGING #RINGING

I stir as I hear my alarm and decided to get up a bit before fajr so that I can pray the two Sunnah rakats. The adhan for fajr is called and after praying I decided to read my daily duas. Once I have finished i rememberer that I completely forgot to put up the decorations for Eid up. I quietly recite the Eid takbir to myself. It is sunnah to read the takbir before the Eid prayer.