𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 ✈️

Supplication for travelling.

سُبْحَانَ الَّذِي سَخَّرَ لَنَا هَذَا وَمَا كُنَّا لَهُ مُقْرِنِينَ وَإِنَّا إِلَى رَبِّنَا
لَمُنْقَلِبُونَ.

𝙎𝙪𝙗𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙖-𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙙𝙝𝙞 𝙨𝙖𝙠𝙝-𝙠𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖 𝙡𝙖-𝙣𝙖 𝙝𝙖𝙙𝙝𝙖 𝙬𝙖 𝙢𝙖 𝙠𝙪𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙡𝙖-𝙝𝙪 𝙢𝙪𝙦𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙣. 𝙒𝙖 𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙞𝙡𝙖 𝙍𝙖𝙗𝙗𝙞-𝙣𝙖 𝙡𝙖 𝙢𝙪𝙣𝙦𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙗𝙪𝙣. 𝐆𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐇𝐢𝐦 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐮𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐰𝐧. 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐰𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧.

The day has arrived and a lot awaits us as we plan for this wonderful adventure. Everything is set alhamdulilah and just last minute checking is all that is required. The atmosphere is intense inside this household as everyone frantically rushes around to make sure all their suitcases are packed with everything they need. Ya Allah make it easy on us, I'm not looking forward to that 13 hour long plane ride. I hate planes and it just bothers me. I can never eat, sleep properly and I always feel nauseous.

"Are we all set? Guys we need to get moving in order to bet the traffic," I shout. "When is there never any traffic," mutters Habiba. "Well easy enough for you to say that but today is different,we need to make it there hassle free", states Nasreen. "Ya Allah look at this girl, always admiring herself. Your reflection won't help you load these suitcases into the car. Go on get a move on."

"Ummi I have eye-bags because we had no time to sleep", whines Habiba. "Whose fault is that, I didn't tell people to throw us a surprise party", Nasreen sighs with irritation. "And why are you complaining, we are all in the same position,"says Shamsa.

We all bid our farewells last night, we had a sending off party. We have a late flight so it was difficult to say our goodbyes. Once our suitcases are loaded into the cars we head towards the airport. Alhamdulilah checking in went smoothly and we now wait to board our plane. I make sure to have my travelling sickness tablet near by.

"Ladies and gentlemen, all passengers will be able to board the Sydney flight shortly. All those is class A will be going first, followed by passengers with children under the age of 2 and last but no least passengers in class C. Please enter in a calm manner and sit in your assigned seat as quietly as possible, so as to not disturb other passengers, thank you for your cooperation," a man announces.

"CLASS C", they announce. That's us so we queue up to get into the plane. Once we find our seats we put our hand luggage away and get settled. I take my tablet and begin to feel calm after a few minutes. After browsing through entertainment section of the screen, I try to find something to watch. I settle on a romance film. Soon food is being served but I'm really not that hunger. I try my best to eat as much as possible and ended up going back to sleep.

I woke up to Habiba nudging me and staring at me like I'm an alien. "What do you want?", I murmur. "Oh nothing, just checking if you were still alive with the way you've been sleeping. By the way we'll be landing in half an hour," she says. I check my screen and sure enough we have just 30 minutes left. Wow, how time flies but I usually never sleep. Those pills definitely did their job.