[Name] [Surname] winced as the couple beside her got into a heated argument. She didn't even know why they were even on the train; from the way they were dressed, it seemed as if they would've owned their own expensive sports car. The odd thing about them, though, is the fact that they looked like they were only a couple of years older than her.

"Geez, Sakura, if you weren't such an idiot then maybe we wouldn't have to take this stupid train!" snapped the man.

[Name] dared not to stare too long, but she did manage to take a good peek at him. He looked smart, dressed in a black suit and matching tie that perfectly accentuated his dark, blue-black hair, and onyx eyes. His girlfriend, who she assumed to be called Sakura, was dressed in a sophisticated red dress with matching red stilettos, which stood out against her creamy pale skin. Her eyes were a light shade of jade, and her shoulder length hair a pretty shade of pink. [Name] couldn't help but note how extremely attractive both of them were, and undetectably scooted away from them as casually as she could, wrapping her arms around herself and burying her chin into her scarf. Dressed in black jeans, a black jumper saying "Death and Glory" on it, black calf length Doc Martens and a black woollen scarf, [Name] felt mediocre compared to the couple. Everything about [Name] screamed "if you look at me, I'll kick your ass," from her seven ear piercings to her dark choice of clothing. But, looking at her against the couple, you might as well have stuck a label saying 'wannabe punk rock' on her forehead.

Their carriage was virtually empty; the only people on it being her, the couple, three schoolgirls sitting on the opposite side of the carriage, and a tired looking middle aged lady with two little children sitting beside the school girls. Why Sakura and her boyfriend had had to sit beside her, [Name] couldn't fathom.

"It's not my fault!" half wailed the pinkette, crossing her arms and haughtily looking away from her lover. The raven scowled, and leaned back into his seat with a sour look on his face. "You're such an asshole."

[Name]'s eyes slightly widened as she dared once more to look over at the raucous couple. Looking from Sakura to the man, she swore she could've seen a glimmer of red in his dark eyes.

"You fucking-"

[Name] gasped simultaneously with the six other people on the carriage as the man grabbed his girlfriend by the throat, slamming her against the window of the train. Glancing to see how long they had to go until they reached her stop, [Name] saw that there were still five more minutes.

Sakura began to splutter as his hand constricted her throat, and [Name] looked around the carriage. No one was going to do anything?!

"Sir, that's enough!" exclaimed [Name], jumping to her feet as the middle aged woman's children began to burst into tears. The man didn't even move from his position, where he was giving Sakura the most threatening look he could muster with his crimson coloured eyes. This irritated [Name], and she reached out and pulled him back. He wouldn't let go of Sakura, however, and she was beginning to go a deep shade of blue. Her squealing and squirming wasn't doing much help, either.

"I SAID, THAT'S ENOUGH!" [Name] wrapped her hands around the man's throat and caught him in a headlock, then brought him crashing down to the floor with the aid of her weight. Once she broke his fall, however, he turned his attention away from Sakura to her saviour. [Name] could hear Sakura panting for breath as her eyes met that of the dark haired man's.

"You little..."

His hand shot for her throat, but before he could reach her, [Name] had ducked out of the way and landed a kick to his gut, sending him flying off of her and into the seat. [Name] scurried to her feet and stood over the man, dusting herself off.

"Sir, please reconsider your actions," she huffed, watching him as he murderously got to his feet. "There are young children in here who don't need to witness this sort of violence."

"And who are you, huh?" he spat, taking his seat beside a now whimpering Sakura. She got up and moved to the other side of the carriage, leaving her with the masochistic aggro man. [Name]'s eyes followed her, and she gasped. Sakura's dress was entirely backless, and the view that greeted [Name] was anything but pleasant.

Spawning from what seemed to be her shoulders down to her lower back, an intricate dragon adorned Sakura's back, intertwined with kanji that were hard for [Name] to read. She shook off the fact that a woman as graceful and elegant as Sakura had such a masculine tattoo, and turned back to the dark haired man, trying to clear her mind.

"Why should I tell you?"

The train slowly began to stop as the intercom let everyone know that they had reached her stop; [Name], however, was still focusing on the raven haired stranger. He straightened up and examined [Name] with a haughty look on his face, tucking his hands into his pockets.

"You'll regret this," he breathed, reaching for something in his pocket. [Name] warily followed his hand's movements, and he eased out a card, holding it between his middle and pointer finger. The carriage doors opened, and everyone else on the train hurried out, including a now fully crying Sakura. [Name]'s eyes widened as he casually flicked the card at her face. With a smirk, he turned his back on [Name] and began to saunter out of the carriage.

"I'm not over with you yet," he called loudly as he stepped out of the train. "I'll be seeing you real soon, I promise."

Was... was that a threat? thought [Name] blankly, bending down to pick up the fallen card. Shoving it into her pocket, [Name] quickly hopped off the train before it set off again and scanned the busy platform for any sign of Sakura or the man. Nope. The crowd was so dense that she couldn't pinpoint anything, and sighed. She pulled out the card, wondering what on earth the man's behaviour meant.

うちは-組congratulations.

you are now being targeted and watched by the uchiha clan.yours truly,

うちは サスケ。

[Name] frowned and turned the card over. On the front, there was a symbol with a white fan and a red crescent. She resisted the urge to laugh. Was this some sort of joke?

"What a loser," she scoffed, shoving the card into her pocket and beginning to walk up the stairs to the main road. Little did she know that she had just gotten herself into one hell of a mess.