二十五

"How was school?" [Name] answered inaudibly as she entered her and Sasuke's home at seven o'clock, annoyedly taking off her school shoes and shoving them into the cupboard beside the genkan. Said Uchiha himself was standing there, waiting for her with his arms crossed. It had been just under a month since [Name] and Sasuke's lavish wedding, and their so called 'honey-moon' had been postponed for the New Year's holidays, when [Name] would be free from the commitments and hassles of school and extra curricular clubs.

"School was fine. Volleyball was a bitch," she cursed, pushing past Sasuke to get to her bedroom. Ever since they'd moved out of the main Uchiha living quarters, Sasuke had agreed to [Name] having her own room and bed, although they did sleep in Sasuke's bed every now and then. Sasuke followed his young wife up the stairs to her room, where she stormed in and threw her school and sports bags onto the floor, furiously beginning to get changed out of her blue and white tracksuit. Sasuke chuckled; he thought it rather adorable when [Name] had her teenage girl tantrums.

"What? People are still talking about you getting married?" he mused, leaning against the doorframe of her room. [Name] scowled, throwing her tracksuit jacket onto the floor, leaving her standing in her socks, pants, and singlet.

"Yes, and now, people are too afraid to hit the freaking ball at me when we're playing!" she snapped, groaning and walking away and throwing herself face first onto her bed. Sasuke pushed himself away from the frame and walked over to her, sitting beside her.

"I don't see what the point of playing volleyball is if no one's going to hit the ball," he said soothingly, rubbing her shoulders. She wailed loudly into her pillow.

"WHAT'S THE POINT OF BEING THE CAPTAIN IF PEOPLE ARE SCARED OF ME???" she moaned, mentally cursing the new first years who looked upon her with fear whenever she turned up to practises. Sasuke shrugged.

"Easy. You scare the opposition into forfeiting every match by threatening them with your devilishly handsome yakuza-member husband and his forces."

"That's not fair, and it's not a victory!" whined [Name], punching her bed in frustration. "Ugh!"

Sasuke chuckled.

"Well, you don't have to wait long! Remember our so called "honeymoon," which'll probably just be me babysitting you and staying away from alcohol for two weeks?" [Name] sat up and faced Sasuke, eyebrow raised in curiosity.

"Yes?" If memory served her correctly, Mikoto had told the two that she wanted them to go overseas somewhere, to the tropics, maybe. Even though [Name] insisted that she didn't want to do anything fancy and expensive for her honeymoon, Sasuke pointed out that this may very well be her first and last honeymoon, putting everything back into perspective for the young girl. She wouldn't be getting a divorce any time soon, and knowing Sasuke, she was sure she wouldn't be a widow, either.

"Well, mother's already made the plans. You don't mind missing a couple of weeks of school at the beginning of next year, do you?" [Name] frowned.

"Sasuke, I have exams!" she exclaimed. "Can't your mother change the plans?!" A smirk adorned Sasuke's delicate lips.

"We can." [Name] grunted and grabbed her pillow, clutching it to her chest.

"Good," she huffed, hanging her head. "Now get out; I'm going for a shower."

Sasuke grinned, getting to his feet.

"Get packing, then. Our honeymoon starts tomorrow."

"What? Wait, WHAT?! SASUKE-"

Before [Name] could argue, the Uchiha had already left her room, shutting the door behind him. She pulled at her hair in anguish; the Uchiha were so unpredictable, gallivanting around and doing as they pleased.

"WHERE ARE WE EVEN GOING?" she called out, not actually expecting an answer. Unsurprisingly, there was no reply, and she sighed, throwing herself back onto her bed.

"Ugh. Uchihas," she mumbled, staring up at the ceiling.

A/N: Lol hi guys ❤ Remember how I said there'd only be two more chapters? I kinda lied. Now there are only two more chapters Following this will be the honeymoon chapter, and then the epilogue. [Whoops, spoiler alert?] Thank you for reading; it's been great writing ❤