"Quite a beating you've taken there, isn't it?" chuckled Dr Kabuto as he examined [Name]'s bruises and injuries. Lying face down on a surgical bed, [Name] winced as the doctor applied healing balm and bandages to the girl's cleaned and disinfected back, completely wrapping her torso from her upper hip right up to her underarms. He was careful with where he put his hands, though. He knew that if he lingered for a second too long on [Name]'s chest, she probably wouldn't hesitate to sit up and beat him to death.

"I'll say..." grumbled [Name] as the doctor cut off the bandage and fixed it on with a safety pin.

"Sasuke, aren't you the sadist," laughed the grey haired doctor as he helped [Name] sit up. Said Uchiha was sitting in the corner, scowling as he waited for [Name]'s treatment to be over. His mother had given him a list of things he'd have to do now that [Name] had served enough time, and it irked him greatly.

"Shut up and do your job," snapped the Uchiha, getting to his feet. He hurled [Name]'s shirt angrily at her face, making her yelp as her hair flew into her face. Kabuto nodded, backing away from [Name] as she slipped her shirt over her head.

"No need to be angry..." he said, making his way back to his desk, on which sat his computer, stacks of paperwork, and a framed picture of him and his own sensei, a man named Orochimaru.

"Hurry up, [Name]. We have a busy day ahead of us."

Within seconds the Uchiha had pulled a still dressing [Name] from the bed and stormed out of the doctor's office, dragging her along with him. Heading straight down the empty corridor to the lift, Sasuke scowled and pushed the button as he awaited the elevator. [Name] scowled and wrenched her hand from his grip, poking her tongue out at him.

"I want to go home," she demanded.

"Don't be an idiot, [Name], you heard my mother," said the Uchiha, rolling his eyes.

"I'm not dating an asshole like you! You can get fucked for all I care, I'll be happy if I never had anything to do with you any more!" exclaimed [Name]. Sasuke ignored her as there was a 'ding!', and the elevator doors slowly began to part.

"Well, too bad. Like I said, you're replacing Sakura. And you have a lot of work to do."

***

"Dude, it looks like you chose my clothes right out of the slut factory-"

"I only chose some of them! You chose the rest!"

"Yeah, like a couple of shirts, more like. Are you telling me Sakura was your personal stripper or something?" snorted [Name] as she and Sasuke walked around the mall. Girls swooned whenever the Uchiha passed by, making [Name] roll her eyes in disgust. Okay, he was good looking, but they had no idea just how much of a dick he actually was.

"... somewhere along the lines," muttered a distracted Uchiha as he checked his phone. There was a text from Naruto.

HEY, TEME!! I HEARD FROM
YOUR MUM- WHAT'S ALL
THIS ABOUT AN ENGAGEMENT,
HMM???

Sasuke sighed and typed back his reply: it's all my mum. trust me. The Uzumaki replied in a heartbeat.

teme, you and [Name] should totally come over for lunch!! mum and dad are in, too, they just found out as well! they're both excited to meet her!

Sasuke groaned and threw his head back in agony. [Name] raised an eyebrow at him, but didn't ask any questions. As the two maneuvered their way through the carpark back to Sasuke's car, the Uchiha unlocked the trunk and got into his seat while letting [Name] put all the shopping away.

"Asshole..." muttered [Name] under her breath as she opened the trunk. Sasuke was intensely texting Naruto, grimacing.

seriously? your mother's crazy, remember?

don't be like that, dobe! she's known u since u were a small, not so arrogant ass baby! she wants to meet the girl who's managed to rope you into getting married!!!

Sasuke sighed as [Name] got into the seat beside him, huffing as she slammed her door. He looked at her with an awkward grin.

"What?" she asked suspiciously, raising an eyebrow at him.

"Naruto's parents want to meet you," he said, looking for a reaction. There was none.

"What?"

"Yeah. We're going to their place right now."