十一

"YOU MUST BE SASUKE'S BRIDE TO BE!!"

[Name] felt the wind being forced out of her as she was crushed under the embrace of Kushina Namikaze, a ferocious. hot blooded redhead of a woman. She had only just been coaxed out of the car when a flash of red had leaped out at her, making her scream in surprise.

The Namikaze home was quite modest, considering how wealthy and socially elite Minato and Kushina Namikaze were. Located in upper class suburban Konoha, the house was a simple two-storey home with four bedrooms, with a small lawn in the front and a vast yard at the back. A driveway led up to the three car garage beside the home, leading all the way down to the road, where a white picket fence separated the grass from the footpath.

"Kushina, I think the poor girl needs to breathe," joked the bright haired Minato, standing behind his wife on the veranda in front of the front door. Naruto himself was grinning broadly, standing beside an ever scowling Sasuke. Kushina sighed and held [Name] at arms length, examining her every feature.

"Why, aren't you... Sasuke's type," she faltered, eyes lingering on [Name]'s multiply pierced ears. The [Surname] girl smiled nervously as she turned to face Sasuke, who was standing on her right. He gripped her forearm, applying enough pressure to make the girl frown in discomfort.

"Neither of us want to get married," he said in a flat tone. "Blame my mother."

Kushina rolled her eyes, crossing her arms.

"Aren't you just delightful, Sasuke," she said sarcastically. "Why don't you and [Name] step in? We've got lunch ready out the back."

"Whatever." The gloomy Uchiha and his 'bride-to-be' were led by Kushina through the front door of their home straight down a hallway and into the kitchen, from which the back door led onto an outer, deck-like room that was fully walled and roofed with glass. In it, was a table laden with light finger food, surrounded by five chairs. [Name]'s stomach grumbled at the sight, and she instantly covered her face in embarrassment. Beside her, Sasuke scowled yet again as he and [Name] were led to their respective seats.

"So, [Name], when did you and Sasuke meet?" chirped Kushina, sitting across from [Name] and leaning forward eagerly on her elbows. [Name] gulped and glanced at said Uchiha out of the corner of her eye. He looked like he couldn't care less. Naruto, who was seated beside his mother, chuckled nervously and scratched the back of his sunshine locks.

"Well, um, mum, [Name]'s... the new Sakura," he said sheepishly. Kushina's face instantly evolved from a look of pure joy to one of absolute... disgust. She rose to her feet, slamming her palms on the table. [Name], however, wasn't the one she was mad at.

"Sasuke! What is the meaning of this?!" she exclaimed, her face beginning to turn a deep shade of vermilion as her temper began to rise. Sasuke rolled his eyes with a sigh.

"She's not like Sakura," he said dully. "[Name] has her rights, you know. Besides, she's already served her time- this whole marriage thing was my mother's idea."

Kushina dived across the table, grabbing [Name] by the shoulders and pulling her closer to her face. Her nostrils were flaring in fury as her eyes darted across [Name]'s face and body for any signs of physical bereavement.

"Did he touch you anywhere?! Did he hurt you?! Did he use protection, at least?! WERE YOU A WILLING PARTY IN ANY OF HIS SEXUAL ADVANCES, OR WERE YOU FORCED?!?!"

Kushina was literally barking questions at [Name] now, who, to Sasuke, looked like she was on the brink of tears. Minato got up, trying to ease his wife.

"Kushina, honey-"

"THIS IS GIRL BUSINESS, MINATO!!" she screeched at her husband, who faltered backwards with a nervous smile on his face. "THIS IS BETWEEN ME AND [NAME]!!"