"We start now. You do as I say, or your family suffers."

[Name] winced as she stood up tall before Sasuke, trying her best not to show any signs of weakness. Apparently, they were in his private quarters of the building, which made [Name] wonder at how much space someone like him needed. This entire 'living room' complex was bigger than her entire house, and she had a feeling the rest of his living area was just as grand and majestic.

The building that the Uchiha clan resided in was a monolithic tower, housing everyone from their oyabun and his family right down to the lowest subordinates who were tied to the clan. A large window took the place of a wall, overlooking the night city. [Name] grimaced as the lights of the buildings outside overpowered the lights of the stars.

"Now, Sasuke, don't you th-" Said raven cut off his cousin with a cold look.

"Shisui, she's my target, not yours," he spat venomously, glaring at his cousin, who stood beside Itachi in the center of the room behind [Name] and Sasuke.

"At least let her take a seat," said the elder Uchiha, regarding his younger brother with a raised eyebrow. Sasuke scowled and pointed to one of the several vacant couches.

"Sit," he ordered [Name]. She followed without hesitation, and Shisui's face wrinkled up in disgust.

"Why can't she sit on an arm chair?" he asked, scrutinising the seat she was on. [Name] shifted uneasily, hands clasped in her lap.

"Sasuke, I quite agree with Shisui on this," said Itachi seriously. "Not only is it unhygienic, but it's utterly disgusting and a show of poor hosting."

Sasuke rolled his eyes and pointed to an armchair.

"Fine, whatever. Go sit over there, you bitch."

[Name] frowned at being insulted, but moved nonetheless, swiftly and silently.

"Sasuke's fucked so many chicks on those couches, you wouldn't be-lieve it," added Shisui, obviously trying to fill in the gaps for [Name]. She resisted the urge to vomit, but couldn't keep her face straight.

Oh my god that is so fucking disgusting! she screamed internally, shutting her eyes as images came flying to her mind. Of all the people who could've- oh god just HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF A BED, YOU DUMBASS FUCKER?! AND YOU'VE GOT THIS HUGE ASS WINDOW WITH NO CURTAINS- ARE YOU SERIOUS?!

"Shisui, shut up," snapped Sasuke. "You, open your eyes."

Pull it together, [Name], pull it together. Remember what Mikoto said. Wait, why should I? She's his mother! What if she's just- no but that's the best thing you've got going on so far, [Name]. You know what- just shut up and open your goddamn eyes.

[Name] opened her eyes and looked up, where the Uchiha stood before her, nostrils flaring as he gave her a diminishing look. She gulped.

"Thanks to you, I'm now in need of a new, ah... Sakura," he said coolly, crossing his arms as he raised an eyebrow at her.

"Your girlfriend?"

She heard Shisui snicker from behind her. Said Uchiha sauntered forward and took a seat on the arm of the chair [Name] sat on, grinning down at her.

"Girlfriend? Hell, Sakura wasn't even a friend," he snorted non-chalantly, leaning over and playing with a strand of her hair. [Name] flinched at his touch, but didn't move. Sasuke rolled his eyes at his older, yet immature, cousin.

"Shisui, like I said before, can you please stop flirting with our captive," sighed Sasuke, covering his face with one hand. Shisui smirked and blew [Name]'s hair back to her, grinning flirtatiously.

"But she's a spunky one," he winked, making [Name] internally vomit in disgust. "She's much better than Sakura and Ino and all those other chicks you had before."

Sasuke rolled his eyes, and [Name] blanched. Now they were talking as if she weren't even there.

"... in saying that, [Name], before you start working for me, you will have to pay for compensation." The Uchiha's voice found a way into [Name]'s blank mind, stirring her from her mindlessness.

"Huh?" She blinked up at Sasuke, earning her a smirk from Shisui and a light 'seriously?' from Itachi, who still stood on the other side of the room.

"For someone whose life is at risk, you sure don't sound like it,"grimaced the raven darkly, raising an eyebrow at [Name].

"Uh-uh sorry, continue," she spluttered, bowing her head apologetically. Sasuke rolled his eyes and Shisui playfully punched her shoulder, smirking.

"From tomorrow, I'll be making your life a living hell, so you better rest up," he said coolly. [Name] was now unsure of whether she should be afraid of him, or take him as a joke.

Well, he's got a gun, but Shisui and Mikoto seem to be on my side, so...

"Kay." [Name] smiled up at Sasuke, obviously catching him by surprise. He smirked.

"I don't know why you're so cheerful," he said in a sadistic voice. "Shisui, take her away."

The cousin leapt to his feet with a grin, grabbing [Name]'s wrists and pulling her to his side.

"Will do!" He led her away into a hallway that branched out into several other rooms, holding [Name] close all the way. She grimaced.

"[Name], are you aware of the position Sakura had with Sasuke before she left?" he asked brightly, leading her past door after door. [Name] tilted her head.

"Ah... girlfriend?" Is girlfriend even a position?

Shisui chuckled.

"She was his mistress," he laughed. "Thanks to you, she walked out on Sasuke, and now he's got no one to boss around. I'll admit, even though he never really liked her, her exit did tick him off a little. It's a pity really; I quite like your outgoingness."

"So...?"

Shisui shook his head.

"Just try to get your head around that first. Welcome to the yakuza world, [Name]. You're in for a beating from here on out, that much I can promise. But don't worry; you'll survive."