[Name] did not sleep at all that night.

That's why when a figure came barging into her room at six in the morning, she was thankful for it. She knew that if she went to sleep with all that worry and stress in mind, she surely would've never woken up.

"Up!" snapped a voice as the lights were turned on. [Name] squinted and slowly sat up, shading her eyes with her hand. She saw Sasuke standing beside the bed, dressed in a loose white dress shirt and black skinny jeans, with his hair as sculpted as ever. He looked ready to kill.

Without another moment of hesitation, [Name] slid out of bed, trying her best not to mess up the blankets in case she had to clean them up later. Now seeing Sasuke closer, she saw that he held a whip of some sorts in his hand. The sight instantly made her sweatdrop.

"You're running today," snapped the grouchy Uchiha, watching forlornly as [Name] straightened up, adjusting her hair and clothes. She looked at him in curiosity.

"What?" He cracked the whip in an attempt to scare the girl, but ended up making her sweatdrop even more.

What the hell is this guy thinking? thought the girl to herself as she grimaced at the Uchiha.

"You're going to run up and down all the stairs in this entire building ten times non-stop as a warm up," he said threateningly, glaring at the girl. "For every second you stop, you get ten lashes at the end of the five laps. Got it?"

[Name] ​sweatdropped even more.

Is this guy a member of the yakuza or my personal trainer? she grimaced, a dark look crossing her face.

"Now!"

***

"I- TOLD- YOU!"

​[Name] screamed as the lash of the whip struck the bare skin on her back over and over again. She lay in her shredded singlet and shorts on the earthy ground of an indoor garden on the bottom most floor of the head Uchiha family's living quarters, desperately biting down on her tongue to stop the screams. The funny thing about the garden is that it was supposed to be a place of peace and meditation- yet here ​[Name] and Sasuke were, completely destroying the purpose. With every lash Sasuke dealt to ​[Name], he felt more and more of his pending rage being taken out on her.

"Now into the water!" he yelled, drawing back his whip and kicking the girl in the side. No tears escaped her eyes, but she did feel a burning fury towards the sadistic Uchiha. She furiously rose to her feet, teetering precariously as she made her way to the small creek of water running through the middle of the garden, just centimeters away from where she had been trampled into the dirt.

"On your stomach, face in the water! Oh trust me, ​[Name], it gets better!" spat Sasuke, brandishing his object of torture threateningly.

Why do I have to go through this again?!

Because he'll kill your family if you don't.

Touche.

​[Name] took a deep breath of air before throwing herself face first into the creek, feeling the water rush into her nose as she did so. The weight of her head meant that she was now completely submerged in water, cutting off her sense of sight, hearing and smell. Not to mention breathing.

She gurgled in pain and her head shot out of the water as Sasuke's whip came into contact with her skin again, the agony being made worse by the sting of the water mixing with her blood.

"Head- DOWN!" ​[Name] forced her face back into the water as Sasuke struck an even harder blow, making her cry out in pain. Thousands of questions were running through ​[Name]'s head right now- why me?! What did I do?! Why do I have to go through this?! Is this even real?! Am I dreaming?!

Blow after blow came, and ​[Name]'s cries were muffled by the water of the creek as she screamed into the water, half drowned. She felt the impact stop longer than usual, and her eyes began droop from fatigue as well as lack of oxygen. Suddenly, she felt her head being pulled up by the roots of her hair, and she spluttered as she desperately breathed for air. Sasuke was bending over ​[Name], holding her head to his face.

"Are you having fun?" he spat venomously in the girls face, making her blink as his saliva splattered her face. She coughed, then scowled at him.

"The fuck do you think?!" she spat back, giving him the haughtiest glare she could manage. Sasuke narrowed his eyes at her audacity and a low growl escaped his throat.

"You think you're so tough, don't you?" he sneered, pulling her hair again. She whimpered softly, but apart from that, didn't stop giving him the glare of a lifetime.

"Or maybe you're just weak," she spat back, earning another wrench to the hair.

"Three months Sakura and I were together," said Sasuke, now smiling sweetly at ​[Name]. "Since it's your fault she walked out, I'm going to make sure you pay me back for every single day with her I lost!"

​[Name]'s eyes widened in horror at the news. WHAT?! THAT WASN'T IN THE CONTRACT!!!

Sasuke smirked at her reaction and gave her yet another serene, sweet smile.

"Don't worry, ​[Name]. If you happen to die during those three months, you won't have to wait long until you see your family again."

​[Name]'s mind became tumultuous with a wave of thoughts.

WHAT?! FIRST HE SAYS THREE MONTHS, THEN HE SAYS IF I DIE, THEN MY FAMILY DIES?! WHAT IS THIS?! THIS IS SO NOT FAIR! I THOUGHT IT'D BE A COUPLE OF DAYS, NOT THREE FUCKING MONTHS WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH THIS PSYCHO ASS

Sasuke's lips formed a smirk as realisation struck ​[Name] and became evident across her face.

"But if you survive those three months, you, my dear ​[Name], will have the honour of replacing Sakura. And I'll make sure your family is given the best treatment that money can buy. Especially those adorable little sisters of yours."

"What, and be your little whore?" snapped ​[Name] angrily, her disbelief turned into rage. "I don't know about you, asshole, but if that's the case, then I'd rather die during the three months!"

Yes, Sasuke had offered her a reward if she managed to survive, but it was merely because he knew she wasn't capable of it. The chances of her surviving this sort of torture for the next three months were slim to none.

But what if she does survive?

SMACK.

Sasuke's hand collided with her cheek, sending her flying back into the water.

"You talk too much!" he spat, getting to his feet and towering over the girl, who was rolling back to her front and getting onto her knees and elbows. Sasuke spat and kicked her in the side, making her tremble, but not entirely topple.

"Welcome to hell, ​[Name] [Surname]," said the Uchiha, reaching down for his whip. "Don't worry, we'll mix up what we do. I don't want to get bored."

As ​[Name] looked up into those crimson eyes of his, the sensation of the blood on her back mixing with the water of the garden made her realise just how hellish her life in the near future was going to be.

I fucking hate you, Sasuke Uchiha.

Time had escaped her: she had no concept of the thought any more. Yet she knew she had to keep track of it somehow, just so she could have something to look forward to.

Just two months and twenty nine more days, [Name]. Do it for your family. Do it for Hotaru and Kotori. Their futures depend on how well you take this. Don't fuck it up.

Don't die.