Chapter 4, In The Dark

(y/n) - your name
(l/n) - last name
(n/n) - nickname

~•~•~

:=:Your POV:=:

I woke the next morning to hear arguing, but it was mainly Lyla and Zane. I quietly walked to the stairs and listened in on the fight.

:=:Lyla's POV:=:

"Irene! I can't believe you two! You couldn't of waited till summer was over? Or are you that much of a horny ass who can't keep it in his pants?" I yelled.
"I'm not mad. I'm just very disappointed. (Y/n) is your best friend Aphmau! How could you do this to her?" Zane asked.
"Shut up!" Aaron yelled, "I will not be bitched at for feelings that I've had for a very long time! Aph and I have been friends since she was a freshman. We didn't do anything to (Y/n)! You heard what she said, she isn't mad! I don't see what the big issue is."
"The big issue?" Laurence asked, "The big issue! The issue is that you cheated on her! If you're so in love with Aphmau, why'd you say yes to (Y/n) asking you out?"

Aaron went silent, "If you say that you felt bad, I swear I will beat your ass," Garroth glared.

"That's enough!" Lucinda shouted, "Yelling at Aph and Aaron isn't going to do anything! While yes, I am very pissed at them, at least now (Y/n) won't be in a fake relationship all summer."

We all nodded in agreement, but I kept glaring at Aaron. Not so much at Aphmau, she's so innocent and would start crying and I can't stand to see her cry. Aaron on the other hand... I hate him. I always have. I remember when he used to be a Greaser... Someone worse then Gene ever could be.

~•~•~

Flash back two years ago...

We all laughed and ate lunch at the fountain, planning our summer. It what we've always done, as soon as February hits, we start planning our summer vacation.

"How about Scaleswind? They have a National Park we can camp at," Kawaii~Chan suggested.
"I hate camping," Faith said.
KC frowned, "My dad has a summer house out there, maybe we could stay there, and KC can go camping too," Vlyad suggested.
"I like that idea," (Y/n) smiled.

All of a sudden, (Y/n) was pushed into the fountain. We all looked up to see Aaron Lycan, the leader of The Greasers. I helped (Y/n), as Garroth and Laurence fought with him.

I'll never forget... the day that (Y/n) changed him...

"No!" (Y/n) screamed.
Laurence held us back, as the doctors shocked Vlyad. One of the Greasers shot him in a fight between (Y/n) and Aaron.
"Come on Vlyad... Breath..." I muttered.
"Charge again!" The doctor commanded.

They shocked him again.
"We got sinus! Get him in the OR we'll do a portable C.T to find the bullet! Let's move!" The doctor said.

They rushed Vlyad last us, and (Y/n) turned to Aaron.

"What the fuck were you thinking!" She screamed, crying, "Vlyad might die because you can't get it together!"
Laurence grabbed (Y/n) and took her away, before she punched the hell out of Aaron.

I walked up to Aaron and looked at him, "You better pull yourself together... If not for Aphmau, then for (Y/n)."

We all walked away from him... and waited for Vlyad to get out of surgery.

~•~•~

I never knew the conversation that he and (Y/n) had, but whatever she said, changed him. He gave up his role as leader, joined us and started dating (Y/n). They've been dating for two years... I guess he chose Aphmau, two years too late.

~•~•~

:=:Your POV:=:

I stepped down the stairs, and looked at all of them, and they looked at me.
"I don't want all this fighting. We're supposed to be enjoying our summer. I'm over what happened, and I'm guessing that after all the yelling, you guys are too. So please, just leave it be," I looked at Aphmau and Aaron, "Be happy. I always had a feeling that something was happening behind my back. So please, can we just move on, and enjoy our summer?"

Everyone smiled and nodded, I walked down to Aphmau and Aaron, hugging them both.

I looked out the door, and saw Gene smiling at me, I smiled back slightly...

Let's enjoy this last summer...

~•~•~

Wow! Two chapters in one day! That's some sort of record. You guys were wondering why Aaron wasn't a greaser, so here's your answer. Yes, Vlyad is alive, I haven't killed him... Yet... Hehe! Anyways! See you in the next chapter!

Word Count: 778