Chapter 10, Last Summer [Finale]

(y/n) - your name
(l/n) - last name
(n/n) - nickname

~•~•~

:=:Your POV:=:

Play the song plz

One year later...

Well, what can I say. Last Summer was hectic, fun, and overall... Epic.

Aaron survived, but he and Aphmau left to spend as much time together as possible before Aaron went to college.

But now, it's our turn to graduate... and I have to choose a new leader. A freshmen, someone I trust.

"(Y/n)?" A feminine voice came up from behind me, interrupting my thoughts.
I turned around to see someone who I thought was gone, "Haeli...?"

We both stared at each other for what seemed like hours, my sister... Who I thought was gone forever, is here...

I slowly walked up to her, and she met me halfway.
"H-How?" I asked.
"My foster family moved to Phoenix Drop... I came here to get a tour of the school... Have you been going here the whole time?" She asked.
"Yeah... I'm uh... the leader of the Socs," I smiled slightly.
"Really? That's... awesome," she smiled.

I broke the awkwardness, and started to show her around Phoenix Drop High. With her being a freshmen, and I'm moving onto college... Maybe leaving my legacy with her, wouldn't be such a bad idea...

~•~•~

"Guys, this is Haeli, my little sister," I introduced her.
"It's so good to meet you!" Lyla hugged her, "Don't worry, we took good care of her!"

Haeli smiled, and got well aquatinted with everyone. While I watched the new Socs and Greasers, join High School.
"Haeli, you should go introduce yourself to them," I smiled.
"Oh, those are my friends. I've known them for awhile. That's Brooke, Mila, Nolan, Phoenix, and Hunter, a few others as well. We're the Socs," Haeli looked over and glared, "Then the Greasers, Luke, Rebecca, Mac, Renea, and Andrew. Phoenix and Luke are brother and sister, and Andrew has a little sister as well, but she's in middle school. I know it sounds mean, but I'm pretty sure that Mac and Renea are just plain evil..."
"How'd you feel about taking on my legacy as Soc leader?" I smiled.
"Wait, really? Are you sure I'm ready for that?" Haeli asked.
"No one is really ready, I wasn't. But, you gotta remember something... You can change the way the groups work, and you can make a difference," I smiled.

Haeli smiled slightly, and hugged me, "I'd love to be the new leader..."
"Alright... If you ever need anything, I'm one phone call away. Remember something," I remembered what Juno had told me, "We are one... Haeli. Never forget that."

Haeli nodded, and I was met by Gene, "Ready babe?" He asked.

I threw my things in my car, and got in. I looked over to see Haeli waving goodbye from her group of friends.
"Who'd you pick as the Greaser leader?" I asked.
"Luke Mester, he has true potential," Gene smiled.

I smirked, "Very good choice..."

Gene started the car, and we drove away... It's gonna be an interesting summer...

~•~•~

Life works out in funny ways. One day, you find a long-lost sibling, or parent. The next, you're going to college with your boyfriend, and finding your way through life.

If I learned anything, is that people are people, and sometimes you can change them, and sometimes you can't. I changed people for the better, and for the worse.

Until next summer, hopefully it'll turn out fine...

~•~•~

Well my lovelies, that's the end of Last Summer. I hope you all enjoyed, and appreciated the ending. I'll let you know if I'm going a sequel or not. Until next time...

Word Count: 610