Chapter 8, Love Will Find A Way - Part 2

(y/n) - your name
(l/n) - last name
(n/n) - nickname

~•~•~

:=:Your POV:=:

Play song

I searched for hours, but I couldn't find him. I heard some voices, but it was just strangers.

I sighed in defeat, "In a perfect world... one we've never known... we would never need, to face the world alone."

I continued to walk, "They can have the world, we'll create our own. I may not be brave, or strong, or smart. But somewhere in my secret heart... I know, love will find a way. Anywhere I go, I'm home. If you are there beside me."

I walked up to a tree, "Like dark, turning into day. Somehow we'll come through, now that I've found you."

I sat down and hugged my knees, "Love will find a way..."

:=:Gene's POV:=:

I was wandering, trying to get as far away from the Socs as possible.

"I was so afraid... now I realize, love is never wrong, and so it never dies," I sang, I looked up to see (Y/n), "There's a perfect world, shining in your eyes."

"And if only they could feel it too, the happiness I feel with you," we both ran up and hugged each other, "They'd know, love will find a way."

I spun her around and we sung together, "Anywhere we go, we're home. If we are there together! Like dark, turning into day, somehow we'll come through, now That's I've found you... Love will find a way..."

I looked into her eyes, "I know love will find a... way..."

We both kissed, and separated, "Heh... Hey..."

We both started to laugh, and I spun her around again. The laughing faded, and we both just hugged each other.
"You know... We have to go back," (Y/n) said.
"What?! No! They just exiled me, you know what that means," I said.
She nodded, "I know, but if they find out that I'm gone, it'll cause a war between us all, people will die."

I sighed, and agreed with her... As much as I didn't want to, we went back...

:=:Your POV:=:

On the way back, I had an idea...

I grabbed my phone and went to the contact called 'JOL'

"Who's JOL?" Gene asked.
I smirked and hit call, "Juno."
Gene's eyes widened surprised, "Your old leader?"
I nodded, "That's not a bad idea..." Gene grabbed his phone and hit the contact 'Nova.'
He hit call as well, "If they wanna play the leader card, I can too."

A voice came from the other end, "Hello? Juno?" I questioned.
"What's up (L/n)? It's been awhile. How are things?" He asked.
"Not good..." I started to explain what had happened to him, "Can you and Nova come to Metelli Resort? Maybe knock some sense into them. I don't know what else to do."
"Sure, when Nova and I fell in love, there was not this much drama. Who took your place?" Juno asked.
I glared at the thought, "Aaron..."
"The ex-Greaser? That's even more against the rules then datin' a Greaser. I'm on my way, see ya," Juno said before hanging up.

I smiled and hung up, I turned to Gene who was also smiling.

"They are in so much trouble..." Gene smirked.

I just laughed as we began to head back, we crossed a small hill and looked down, we could see two large crowds... The Greasers and The Socs.

"Oh no..." I muttered.

We still had a ways to go, but we began to sprint back, and it started to storm... This is war.