Mystery Girl in the Window

Norman's POV:

        Yesterday I was drving through a small town outside of Atlanta after dropping Mingus off at the airport to go visit Helena when I saw this oprhanage. My heart and sympathy goes out to all of those children in there. It just makes me feel so grateful and see what I took advanatge off as a kid. I have parents who want me and didn't just send me off to a crummy building to never understand the feeling of love. I think the name was Marigold's  Orphanage or something like that. I honestly can't remember. I just remember one thing about the orphanage though. As I was driving by, I looked up and saw a girl that looked to be a few years younger than Mingus in sitting on the windowsill looking like she was trying not to cry. She must've looked down and saw me because after we lokced eye contact for about a minute, she ran away from the windowsill and didn't return. I wonder if Mingus would like a younger sister. I'm sure being the an only kid gets boring after a while. Now I just gotta find out where that orphange is and possibly come meet the girl. So I pulled out the phone book and yes I still have one cause I'm cool like that and I searched through it until I found the town. Apparently the name of the orphanage is Mariette's Home for Orphans and today is their Grand Adoption Day which is I'm guess when most of the kids leave the orphanage. and the Orphanage's number is xxx-xxx-xxxx. So I decided to call them and see what happens today and if Grand Adoption Day is still happening. So I called them and some lady answered.

"Hello this is Mariette's Home for Orphans this is Mariette speaking." the lady who I'm gonna say name is Mariette said.

"Hello My name is Norman Reedus and I'm interested in adopting." I responded.

"What age are you interested in adopting in?" She asked back.

"I'd like someone who's between 11 and 14." I answered. I don't want to deal with a baby even though they are the  things in the world.

"Yes we have a few girls in that age range who are up for adoption. You can come today and adopt a child since it's Grand Adoption Day." She said then hung up.

I guess it's time to go get the mystery girl in the window.

Author's Note: I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING GUYS. Belive me I feel really bad. I will start to update more frequetly and I will be updating everyday or everyother day.