You're Insane

Autumn-Rose's POV: 12/20/14 6:50am

        I woke up to Miss Mariette shaking me. "What could you possibly need at-" I was about to ask her then she cut me off "6:50 am? I need your help with something." she continued. "Wait! You woke me up at 6:50am?!?! Why?" I groaned flipping over on my bed so I wasn't looking at her. "You do realize that today is Grand Adoption Day and i get a call from someone saying that they are interested in adopting someone between ages 11 and 14. Since he's a star and everything I wanted make this place look nice and presentable so i was wondering if you could help me." Miss Mariette told me in the -i-don't-want-your-opinion-you-are-getting-up-and-helping-me tone. "Yeah. I'll be right down give me a minute." I told her and then practically shoving her out of the room. I walked over to my small closet and pulled out a light pink sweater, jeans, and my brown combat boots that fold down and have little sequins on them then i quietly walked into the kitchen where Miss Mariette was.         

        "Okay. What are we doing now?' I asked as I took a seat next to her. "Nothing really let's go clean up the outside of the orphanage and add a few plants to it to make it look nice." and with that, Miss Mariette is heading out of the kitchen to the back room and getting plants and putting them on the steps with me following after her. As she starts to  place the first plant into the ground we hear a CRASH! BOOM! BANG! shortly followed by a "Shut-up you idiot! You're just an annoying crybaby who will never EVER get adopted! This is MY orphanage now since that idiot Miss Mari-SKANK left! Now get on the floor and clean up all of this broken glass with your bare hands and you better not tell anyone!" "Madison." was the only thought I had in mind. I looked at Miss Mariette who was red with fury and we both dropped the plants and ran into the house searching for the noise source.

        As we were running I saw Dillion (pronounced Dylan), Amber, Sophi (pronounced Sophie), Blake, Mitchie, and Arrin (pronounced Aaron) all by the balcony holding their little teddy bears and blankets in their footie pajamas looking at Miss Mariette and I with horror faces. "I'll take the kids and bring them to my room and you find whoever caused that noise but I'm pretty sure it's Madison picking on someone." I told miss Mariette then I darted over to the stairs and started to pull all of the kids into my room.

Miss Mariette's POV:      12/20/13 7:30 am

          After Autumn-Rose took the little kids into her room and heard crying again and I followed the sound. There stood Madison beating on poor little Timmy and making him clean up broken glass with his bare hands. "MADISON!" I roared at her scaring her. "This is unacceptable. Now pick up this glass then go to your room afterwards." I screamed at her then I picked up little Timmy and carried him all the way to Autumn-Rose's room where she was playing with all of the kids and singing to them. She truly has a good voice that I hope she uses her voice and becomes a singer when she gets older. Then Timmy looked at me and I realized that his little fists had blood all over them with glass in them. Maybe Autumn-Rose can give him a speedy recovery and since he's only 1 he won't remember anything. "Hey Autumn. Do you mind to clean Timmy up and I'll watch the kids until you get back." I say handing the small one year old to Autumn and shooing her out the door. I got a quick look at thew clock and it says 7:30am. The people who are coming to adopt will be here at 9:30. Wow time goes by fast.

Autumn-Rose's POV:  12/20/13 7:30am

        I bring Timmy into the bathroom and I start to grab the tweezers, stitches, gauze bandages, and rubbing alcohol when I hear the bathroom door open and Timmy begins to whimper. "Timmy, there's nothing to be scared of. I'm just going to clean your boo-boo's and then you can go see everyone else. Oka-." as I turned to comfort him there stood Madison with kitchen knife at Timmy's throat ready to slice it open at any second. Okay. Madison is officially insane. I thought to myself. "Now little miss I'm the caretaker's buddy, I have a simple question for ya. Answer it correctly or little Timmy will die." Madison said with a devious smirk appearing on her face. "What's the question Queen Madison." I said hopefully trying to get her back to reality. "Oh look the B**** finally learned how to say my name correctly. There was sarcasm in your voice so you do know what that means right?" and without giving me a chance to respond she slit Timmy's throat right open. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed before running over to the child while Madison just smirked, laughed evilly, then left with the knife in her hand. I looked at Timmy's neck and saw that he had already lost to much blood for me to save him but that didn't mean I didn't try to save him. I repeated the poem over again and again in my head but there still was no luck Timmy was dead.

A/N: I'M SO SORRY!!!!!

Word Count: 920